New Miui 9 - Ryanair

AndroidIE

Members
Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone manage to get the Ryanair app working on the recent MIUI 9 builds. This must be the third release, 7.10.24, that force closes the app as soon as it gets to the splash. Any suggestions before I revert back to MIUI8.5?

Just tested & my Mi5s on Miui9 7.10.26 (rooted) has no issue with the Ryanair app.

However there are many problems reported on Playstore about this app. I'll be printing my boarding pass if i need to travel with them.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Seen a post on 7.11.2 suggesting it still wasn't working. I have a feeling it won't be in the final 9 release. I reverted back to 8.5 I'm using a Note 3 MTK so I might as well stick that that since there hasn't be a real update to the OS since launch.

Seen a post on 7.11.2 suggesting it still wasn't working. I have a feeling it won't be in the final 9 release. I reverted back to 8.5 I'm using a Note 3 MTK so I might as well stick that that since there hasn't be a real update to the OS since launch.
Sound bad!
The problem about the app does not present from the first version of miui 9. I have discovered the problem in fact only since the last two versions

every version in october yet won't work with ryanair app.
7.9.7 works, and 7.9.14 works too.

i installed 7.11.9 - still not working.

Redmi 4 Pro/Prime - Ryan Air App crashes instantly since a couple of updates back. It worked on first MIUI 9.

[QUOTE = "majselbaum, bejegyzés: 396166, tag: 184249"] MIUI 7.11.16 - A RYANAIR alkalmazás még mindig nem működik. [/ QUOTE]
Unfortunately, it does not work for me either.

[QUOTE = "GreasyMonkey1960, bejegyzés: 396201, tag: 157266"] Nincs összeomló jelentés?

Nem lepett meg, hogy nem rögzítették. [/ QUOTE]

Update.
I have downloaded the previous version of Ryanair. The last worked version in my device (R4pro) is v.3.25 but unfortunately after the login, app requires the update. Following this steps the app returns to crash after the update.
Why does a previous version work?
How can I use that previous version without doing the update?
Many thanks

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited: