MIUI Launcher

Miui laucher defaut on poco x3 apply with miui eu 12.0.8 back.(Rooted)
b1. dowload file miuilaucher here : Miuilaucher
b2. install file on b1 with magisk and reboot
b3. hold screen/setting/more/
default launcher
/miuilaucher/ reboot and done

I agree that using MIUI Launcher on all of our supported ROMs, including POCO ones, is a great move.
Sadly I'm not sure that most of the users will be pleased with it.

I agree that using MIUI Launcher on all of our supported ROMs, including POCO ones, is a great move.
If the poco launcher would also support gestures like it did before, then I personally think it would be better than MIUI launcher. I like that it lets you use icon packs from the play store.

easy, install the little launcher from the play store, not tempting because you take that as an excuse ... I was about to install xiaomi eu on my poco x3 but seeing that it did not have miui launcher by default, I decided to discard it, the idea of using the xiaomi eu rom is to have a complete miui experience (animations, performance, customization, etc), but hey, hopefully you are encouraged to leave miui's launcher in the poco x3, I don't like poco launcher

easy, install the little launcher from the play store, not tempting because you take that as an excuse ... I was about to install xiaomi eu on my poco x3 but seeing that it did not have miui launcher by default, I decided to discard it, the idea of using the xiaomi eu rom is to have a complete miui experience (animations, performance, customization, etc), but hey, hopefully you are encouraged to leave miui's launcher in the poco x3, I don't like poco launcher
Obviously you've never seen POCO Launcher's code.
Let me summarize it to you: POCO Launcher doesn't behave the same and doesn't offer the same features when installed from Play Store.

Obviously you've never seen POCO Launcher's code.
Let me summarize it to you: POCO Launcher doesn't behave the same and doesn't offer the same features when installed from Play Store.
The official version of miui for the POCO x3, the POCO launcher is very poorly optimized and with performance problems, after two hours of use the device begins to slow down and give a lot of lag when browsing the system. Some problem with miui I decided to install the Xiaomi.eu version if the problems disappeared, however, the lag and performance problems continue after two hours of use. The only solution is to change the launcher or restart (nova launcher, microsoft launchet, etc) and the problem disappears, the cell phone is fluid after hours and days and without the need to restart. For a more fluid experience and with the true touch of miui, I had to forcefully rotate my cell phone to be able to use MI Launcher (which honestly I am not one of those to have a rotated cell phone). POCO Launcher is a very abandoned app that not even the official developers have the dignity of fixing its bugs and the performance is getting worse and worse. To the Xiaomi.eu team, I would be very grateful if you could change that slightly defective launcher and include MI Launcher by default so as not to have to rotate the cell phone. Their rivals Miui razer have my launcher by default at POCO x3 and it's great. Just by installing a little launcher on your cell phone you will realize that the lag is terrible after a while. You can do a survey and I am sure that most would accept my default launcher in the POCO x3 version :).

default launcher

Does this version have issues with uninstalling apps? When you uninstall them from homescreen, they appear back after reboot?

Is MIUI Launcher included in latest stable POCO X3 Pro ROM? If not, would you be able to add it as optional launcher into ROM? Or perhaps even have separate flash .zip file?

Thank you in advance.

Is MIUI Launcher included in latest stable POCO X3 Pro ROM?
No.

If not, would you be able to add it as optional launcher into ROM?
Nope, we got not plans to include 2 launchers in a single ROM, like we have no plans of including 2 browsers or 2 file managers.

Or perhaps even have separate flash .zip file?
With read-only dynamic partitions? Not possible.

Reactions: minotavros
Poco launcher works great and fast.
The only thing that I miss from miui launcher are the animations

From poco x3 pro via Tapatalk

default launcher
can i install it by recovery? because i don't want to install magisk. thanks

Looks like the latest version has the miui launcher, thank you developers.
Which version is that?
Ooo yeah, 12.0.9.0 with miui system launcher, great, absolutely wonderful! Thanks

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Indeed you have Miui Launcher, thank you very much for listening to us, Poco Launcher was lagging after a day of use, thank you very much!

Is MIUI Launcher only in weekly version yet? Or also in 12.5 stable?

EDIT: I just realized this is thread about Poco X3, not F3. I hope they add MIUI Launcher to F3 as well.

I updated from 12.0.8.0 to 12.0.9.0, not knowing that Poco launcher was replaced. It completely messed up my setup and I can't install Magisk anymore. POCO Launcher worked fine for me until then.

Download last Magisk.apk and install it (dont open it). Then rename Magisk.apk to zip extension.Reboot to twrp recovery and install the magisk.zip. Reboot phone and its done.

Download last Magisk.apk and install it (dont open it). Then rename Magisk.apk to zip extension.Reboot to twrp recovery and install the magisk.zip. Reboot phone and its done.
That worked for me, thanks! I then downloaded POCO Launcher from play store, recreated all my firefox and app shortcuts, as well as all widgets. It was quite some work. Is there a way to backup these settings in case something goes wrong again?