MIUI OPTIMIZATION

How to enable or disable MIUI OPTIMIZATION I installing Youtube vance but i can't find MIUI OPTIMIZATION to use the YouTube vance. Any idea do you experience this or install this app?View attachment 30361View attachment 30362
Hard to help without knowing your device and ROM version...

You should not disable this option, use latest "non-root" version of Youtube Vanced + microG from official website => https://vanced.app/

;)

Hard to help without knowing your device fuand ROM version...

You should not disable this option, use latest "non-root" version of Youtube Vanced + microG from official website => https://vanced.app/

;)
Thank you for suggestions. Sorry for missed information. I am using mi cc9 with eu rom. I thought youtube vance is risk to install on miui because they overpass the google development for android devices something like that information. While installing youtube vance they have notice that you need to turn off this optimization in developers mode. I already do this in mi cc9 china rom. But on eu rom it's missing in developers mode. Did you use youtube vance in eu rom?

Thank you for suggestions. Sorry for missed information. I am using mi cc9 with eu rom. I thought youtube vance is risk to install on miui because they overpass the google development for android devices something like that information. While installing youtube vance they have notice that you need to turn off this optimization in developers mode. I already do this in mi cc9 china rom. But on eu rom it's missing in developers mode. Did you use youtube vance in eu rom?
Why do you need to disable MIUI optimization? There are no installer issues on EU ROMs.

Why do you need to disable MIUI optimization? There are no installer issues on EU ROMs.
look this. Did you install this app SAI app on google that requires you to install YouTube vance.

The warning clearly says that it's fixed on our ROMs since 20.2.20. I have no issues with installing or using YouTube Vanced. Make sure you installed MicroG.