MULTI MIUI ROM 2.12.29 ICS Bug Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Founder of Xiaomi.eu
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Hi everyone,

We will be releasing an important Hotfix for ICS based MIUI devices.

Changelog:

[System]
Some applications are disabled from starting up, and cause the phone to restart due to null pointer exception. This causes the system to bootloop.

Downloads here: http://miuiandroid.com/community/link-forums/roms.73/

Thanks,

MarkHUK

Aug 12, 2011
i suspect this issue may exist in the HTC One X rom too. did everything i could think of including full wipe, started applications, got through a few and then looped. ended up reverting to ics

Jul 24, 2012
i suspect this issue may exist in the HTC One X rom too. did everything i could think of including full wipe, started applications, got through a few and then looped. ended up reverting to ics
The post clearly states that this issue is on .28 ICS ROM's, but you said you reverted to ICS - implying you had a bootloop issue on JB for One X but not ICS. This is not the topic of this thread.

Jan 12, 2012
Can't confirm. I have flashed 2.12.29 on Desire S and it boots with no issues.
Donno mate!! Tried with full wipe & clean install....Re-downloaded as well!! Still not booting up for me....I'm S-OFF hboot 7.00.1002...
This is the first time I'm facing such issue while flashing MIUI....I'm clueless why is it happening this way...:(

Aug 23, 2012
Sorry but I am not clear if it is a problem only in the last release, ICS 2.12.28, or previous releases also affected?

Greetings.

Feb 28, 2012
Donno mate!! Tried with full wipe & clean install....Re-downloaded as well!! Still not booting up for me....I'm S-OFF hboot 7.00.1002...
This is the first time I'm facing such issue while flashing MIUI....I'm clueless why is it happening this way...:(
Try to format /system before installing too!

Status
Not open for further replies.