MULTI MIUI ROM 2.12.29 ICS Bug Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Founder of Xiaomi.eu
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Links are available by clicking on "ROMS" in the main nav :)

nagorimayank

Members
Jan 12, 2012
Still not able to boot on HTC Desire S :( Takes me back to the recovery...no boot animation....nothing :(
Check the md5! It matches so no issue with the download...

mindcandy

Members
Aug 12, 2011
i suspect this issue may exist in the HTC One X rom too. did everything i could think of including full wipe, started applications, got through a few and then looped. ended up reverting to ics

CosmicDan

Members
Jul 24, 2012
i suspect this issue may exist in the HTC One X rom too. did everything i could think of including full wipe, started applications, got through a few and then looped. ended up reverting to ics
The post clearly states that this issue is on .28 ICS ROM's, but you said you reverted to ICS - implying you had a bootloop issue on JB for One X but not ICS. This is not the topic of this thread.

longer83

Members
Apr 21, 2012
Still not able to boot on HTC Desire S :( Takes me back to the recovery...no boot animation....nothing :(
Check the md5! It matches so no issue with the download...
Can't confirm. I have flashed 2.12.29 on Desire S and it boots with no issues.

nagorimayank

Members
Jan 12, 2012
Can't confirm. I have flashed 2.12.29 on Desire S and it boots with no issues.
Donno mate!! Tried with full wipe & clean install....Re-downloaded as well!! Still not booting up for me....I'm S-OFF hboot 7.00.1002...
This is the first time I'm facing such issue while flashing MIUI....I'm clueless why is it happening this way...:(

copecu

Members
Aug 23, 2012
Sorry but I am not clear if it is a problem only in the last release, ICS 2.12.28, or previous releases also affected?

Greetings.

metalmike

Members
Feb 28, 2012
Donno mate!! Tried with full wipe & clean install....Re-downloaded as well!! Still not booting up for me....I'm S-OFF hboot 7.00.1002...
This is the first time I'm facing such issue while flashing MIUI....I'm clueless why is it happening this way...:(
Try to format /system before installing too!

spider623

Members
Aug 20, 2011
What about the nexus s SMS problem, the send button is dead

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TG using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.