MIUI update

emirhanxdw

Members
May 21, 2022
my device is mi 10 lite zoom (vanGogh) When will MIUI 13 update be released as recovery? I can't install fastboot rom. I also don't prefer it because it resets the device. Until now, it was always released as a recovery rom. How much longer do I have to wait? thanks...

my device is mi 10 lite zoom (vanGogh) When will MIUI 13 update be released as recovery? I can't install fastboot rom. I also don't prefer it because it resets the device. Until now, it was always released as a recovery rom. How much longer do I have to wait? thanks...
You definitely don't care about reading or searching to inform yourself, this is already answered a lot of times. And you don't know anything about fastboot installation. So here is help:

I do not prefer fastboot installation. because I don't have a computer. Even if it was, I wouldn't prefer it because everything gets deleted. and my question was not how to do fastboot :).

I do not prefer fastboot installation. because I don't have a computer. Even if it was, I wouldn't prefer it because everything gets deleted. and my question was not how to do fastboot :).
Well... When I read your answer, I think to myself, you should urgently read up on the link. Because you seem to have no idea what you're talking about.
But I don't care now, do what you want. I'm out of here now.

At the moment no MIUI13 A12 OTA updates are possible because of no 100% working TWRP (decrypt partitions)

So there are no recovery roms as well