Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Hello all,

Installation:
  • Xiaomi:
  • We release FULL Multilang ROM for Xiaomi devices so you don't need flash our English release at first.
  • Install via Updater app
  • Other Devices:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM + Gapps
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
  • Galaxy S2 i9100
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps

Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in ENGLISH v5 repo here
  • Our translation guide is here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:

Not updated to v5, so only v4 translation (may occur FCs, not translated words, etc.)
and we are looking for translators:
New v5 translation for:
Will be included:
Downloads: Done
[multi_release]3.4.12/multi_lang[/multi_release]

Notes:
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • Changelog (3.4.12) + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Big thanks to @Acid for help to make building script with all mods...

cant install on Mi2

Detail logs:
minzip: Missed a central dir sig (at 0)
can't open /storage/sdcard0/miuiandroid_lang_aries-3.4.12.zip

cant install on Mi2

Detail logs:
reuploading..... sorry for that.. goo.im is sometimes weird...

cant install on Mi2

Detail logs:
should be ok now.. sorry for that...

First I would like to thank you all for your great effort. I really appreciate it.

I would really like the possibility to change the language of the mi-one to Norwegian. I red something in the last language pack thread that it was possible to add only one language, then there would be space. I would really appreciate if you could make that. If the problem is the space to save these files I would like to offer you server space for free.

By the way... Would it be possible to just place the translated files directly into some folders on the phone myself or is it necessary to compile something?

Thank you

First I would like to thank you all for your great effort. I really appreciate it.

I would really like the possibility to change the language of the mi-one to Norwegian. I red something in the last language pack thread that it was possible to add only one language, then there would be space. I would really appreciate if you could make that. If the problem is the space to save these files I would like to offer you server space for free.

By the way... Would it be possible to just place the translated files directly into some folders on the phone myself or is it necessary to compile something?

Thank you
By space, we mean space on the phone /system partition... there is no free space to add any extra language, even one.. sorry...

By space, we mean space on the phone /system partition... there is no free space to add any extra language, even one.. sorry...
I understand. I see there are several languages in the english room, would it be possible to remove i.e. the chinese languages or are they needed as fall-back? Or even to remove the english language and only keep one language?

I understand. I see there are several languages in the english room, would it be possible to remove i.e. the chinese languages or are they needed as fall-back? Or even to remove the english language and only keep one language?
nobody wants to build 20 roms just for mione... sorry...

Thanks for your work community. Are you good or are you good? ;)
Is this multilang package including 3-way Reboot and Call recording feature as it was for MIUI v4?

Thanks for your work community. Are you good or are you good? ;)
Is this multilang package including 3-way Reboot and Call recording feature as it was for MIUI v4?
Call recording is integrated by MIUI.
3 way reboot is broken since V5, so not included for now.

Reactions: Fobius
Yes other languages ​​there
arabic is not finished yet... There is still lot of to do.. you can use app MoreLocale2 from Play Store to change lang to Arabic...

Status
Not open for further replies.