Miui V8.1 Stable Release

If you have no problems, why update?

Dont fix it if it aint broke
Newer Android security patches, to name one thing... Also, cool new features :)

On my Mi 5, for example, 8.1.1.0 brought a new layout for the quick toggles on the notification shade that I find much better than the layout on 8.0.

This release isn't stable at all. Had errors while flashing /firmware. After flashing poor signal strength and almost no LTE. Settings app crashing on various actions. Background images not changeable. Finally rolled back to 8.0.10.

The only positive feature is the integration of the latest Security app, which integrates Avast AV signatures.

Reactions: Berci
This release isn't stable at all. Had errors while flashing /firmware. After flashing poor signal strength and almost no LTE. Settings app crashing on various actions. Background images not changeable. Finally rolled back to 8.0.10.

The only positive feature is the integration of the latest Security app, which integrates Avast AV signatures.

Thank's for the feedback !

Here you go... many new futures aka. bugs

Btw: new Xiaomi update doesnt neceserely mean new android security patches.

But if you want new futures all the time, switch to weekly updates... They are just as stable as BETA stables.

Here you go... many new futures aka. bugs

Btw: new Xiaomi update doesnt neceserely mean new android security patches.

But if you want new futures all the time, switch to weekly updates... They are just as stable as BETA stables.
True. New MIUI updates don't guarantee new security patches, but they usually upgrade the security patch level with new releases. On the other hand, if you don't update, you're 100% guaranteed not to receive any security patches.

Anybody else experiencing missing LED notification in 8.1.2? I'm not sure if it was working right after flashing, but now it doesn't do anything. It's not broken, if I test LED in engineering mode, everything is OK.

Hey,

yesterday I have unlocked my redmi3s international. There was the official global stable installed.

Today I flashed TWRP and wanted to install the "stable" xiaomi.eu. But everytime I was running into a bootloop. When I was flashing the dev xiaomi.eu it was starting.

Do you now what is wrong?

BR

Did you "Disable dm-verify" in TWRP before flashing xiaomu.eu ROM? Otherwise you'll always end up in a bootloop.

Hey,

yesterday I have unlocked my redmi3s international. There was the official global stable installed.

Today I flashed TWRP and wanted to install the "stable" xiaomi.eu. But everytime I was running into a bootloop. When I was flashing the dev xiaomi.eu it was starting.

Do you now what is wrong?

BR
Just to be sure, can you get into fastboot mode (vol. down + power)? Can you check the status of your bootloader:

fastboot oem device-info

A couple people (myself included) experienced a bootloader relock after flashing the latest stable release for the Redmi 3S... That, also, causes a bootloop.

Did you "Disable dm-verify" in TWRP before flashing xiaomu.eu ROM? Otherwise you'll always end up in a bootloop.
I wonder,do I have to disable dm-verify every time I flash new ROM ,or ones when I first flashed TWRP is enough ?

Изпратено от моят Redmi 3S с помощта на Tapatalk

Just to be sure, can you get into fastboot mode (vol. down + power)? Can you check the status of your bootloader:

fastboot oem device-info

A couple people (myself included) experienced a bootloader relock after flashing the latest stable release for the Redmi 3S... That, also, causes a bootloop.

I have to check it again tomorrow. But is it possible to use TWRP and the xiaomi.eu Developer-Version if the bootloader is locked again?

If it is locked again, how can I unlock it again?

No, if you're using TWRP and .eu weekly, then you are still unlocked.

If, for whatever reason, your bootloader gets relocked, what worked for me was using the MiFlashUnlock tool with a unlock-approved MI account, as simple as that.

It is still unlocked and I still don't know what I have to do to Flash the stable...
But can you still access TWRP? If so, try to reflash the stable xiaomi.eu ROM and perform a factory reset (wipe data, cache, and dalvik-cache)... If your bootloader is in fact unlocked, it should work...

Also, just to be sure: did you check the integrity of the .eu ROM you downloaded (compare the .zip MD5 with the MD5 in the download page)?

I have wiped it complete. Deleted the whole structure...

I can try to download it again incl. the MD5 file.

Olá sou nnovo aqui e leigo no assunto , gostaria de baixar a rom para o redmi 3s prime,meu aparelho ainda esta bloqueado. Caso tenha a rom aqui nosite ela pode ser instalada pelo pc com o miflash?