Miuii 12.5 bulky notifications

ihsaaan

Members
Apr 24, 2019
Is there a way to reduce the height of miui 12.5 notifications similar to miui 12?

Also whatsapp messages are always on top with a small circle below it and then the other notifications appear. Why is that and can I remove the dot?

Reactions: Davvid
Is there a way to reduce the height of miui 12.5 notifications similar to miui 12?

Also whatsapp messages are always on top with a small circle below it and then the other notifications appear. Why is that and can I remove the dot?
That's android 11 notification style and categorization, miui locks the settings

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Please send a screenshot with that price shown

After a new installation at €9.99 per month even €120 per year as a subscription for the Pro version!
f90180e1144dbf81da4b8b20cfc884bf.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 11 mit Tapatalk

Pro not needed

In the basic version, however, the advanced settings are missing. To charge €9.90 per month for this and for your own background is presumptuous!

Reactions: Alvy200
In the basic version, however, the advanced settings are missing. To charge €9.90 per month for this and for your own background is presumptuous!

You don't need advanced settings for your purpose.

In launcher settings, system navigation

This only turns on the navigation buttons, but the swipe down gestures for the notification remain.