New MiuiV 10.2.3.0 Bluetooth suddenly stops recognizing calls signal in Car

Black Heaven

Members
Apr 13, 2019
Hi everyone Im using a Xiaomi mi 8 lite Global versión with xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8LITE_V10.2.3.0.PDTCNXM Rom. and the problem is this....when i connect the phone via bluetooth to my car....sometimes it kinda "drops" or "stop acknowledging" the calls signal (not disconnect from bluetooth) showning me the "Ø" simbol of no calls signal like not having any carrier service (in my car)... that is an error cuz i can make calls in that moment from the phone (the phone works perfectly). Even if i keep playing music and/or using googlemaps at the same time via bluetooth, only the making calls part its suddlenly falling in my car. - it did not happen on the 10.2.2 global rom version -

The only partial solution so far (even after making a sucessfull call from the car) is going to the bluetooth options, then selecting the connected device (the car itself) and deactivating the "making calls option" and activating it again 2 or 3 times until it stops falling and holds and keeps recognizing that it has signal from the phone to make calls and if that happens it holds it all the time.

Maybe someone knows how to fix this but, Im trying to make a logcat, its not hard to reproduce this problem but i need to do it with a laptop

update April 21-2019:
i have 2 Logcats, the first one tries to connect with the car bluetooth but it fails to keep the call signal from the phone and then i stop recording. In the second log cat, happens the same but i deactive and reactive the making calls option Two times and it fails until the 3rd attempt, thats when it holds the signal and i make a succesfull call.
here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/file/tk7fvan1hkw287z/Logcats.zip/file

Thanks

Last edited: