Mobile Data turning On and Off (really fast)

Moon4Lxrd

Members
Apr 16, 2022
Hello guys,

just encountered this bug/problem recently (or the last time I tried mobile data) on my Mi11 Ultra

So far I've tried: Rebooting, Airplane Mode, Toggling Wifi, Turning off data restrictions, Setting mobile data to 2G, 3G, and back, and also booting into safe mode.

Nothing is working.

Then just a while ago I was on the Weekly Rom 22.6.9 and updated it to 22.6.22 to see if that would do it but nope it's still turning on and off.
Kinda curious if there are any logs about this constant on and off, how to find them, and what it's triggering it...

Does anyone know if that's a provider's fault or if it's my device?

Reactions: POCO F4 GT
Hello guys,

just encountered this bug/problem recently (or the last time I tried mobile data) on my Mi11 Ultra

So far I've tried: Rebooting, Airplane Mode, Toggling Wifi, Turning off data restrictions, Setting mobile data to 2G, 3G, and back, and also booting into safe mode.

Nothing is working.

Then just a while ago I was on the Weekly Rom 22.6.9 and updated it to 22.6.22 to see if that would do it but nope it's still turning on and off.
Kinda curious if there are any logs about this constant on and off, how to find them, and what it's triggering it...

Does anyone know if that's a provider's fault or if it's my device?
the same happens to me. exactly as you reported. My device is new. Poco F4 GT (ingres)

Any chance its related to an old / broken SIM card?
Try to clean the contacts or using the card in s different phone for evidence.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Any chance its related to an old / broken SIM card?
Try to clean the contacts or using the card in s different phone for evidence.

chip is new. it is a failure that only occurs in the Xiaomi.eu rom. In global stock rom this does not happen. I've already tried the most advanced solutions possible. With Root. Blocking some frequency bands. This does not occur on the Poco X3 Pro (Vayu). I've noticed that the problem only happens on 4G. The 5G signal has not yet been released in my city. It is clear that it is something related to the Firmware.

Reactions: Karpfenhai
Hmmm, neither me nor my son or another Friend of mine (mi11 weekly / 2 ultra, one stable one weekly) have such issue, all with 5g.

So the Rom I highly doubt as the reason, which phone is it exactly? Does any of the signal checking apps confirm the behavior?

Weird thing..

Automatically my phone sim signal disconnected and restore after 1 min.
I am using mi 11 lite 5g and it happened when network switch from 5g to 4g