Votes: 9 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nofx161

Members
May 31, 2017
Preview:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Guide:
Howto make this for your rom:
1. u need to enable adb on your phone (developer options - enable adb)
2.Code:
adb pull /system/framework/framework-res.apk
3. decompile framework-res.apk
4. ovverride anim folder and animator folder with these one from here www . mediafire.com/file/vhu8udh77x4l4w3/ios_anim_miui.rar (without the spacing /new member policy)
5. recompile
6. put the 'new' framework-res.apk on internal sd card
7. use any root explorer and replace framework-res.apk located in /system/framework/framework-res.apk
8. set permissions to rw-r-r
9. reboot into recovery and wipe cache, and dalivik cache and then reboot into system
10. done

Wow thanks for share! Can you give me more detailed step how to decompile and recompile the apk file?

Wow thanks for share! Can you give me more detailed step how to decompile and recompile the apk file?
Install Winrar ,Then open the .apk by right clicking the file -> open with -> WinRar. Now you can look around the .apk file. Find a file inside the .apk you wish to edit. (In my case I'm going to navigate to res -> mipmap-hdpi -> ic_launcher_settings.png). Just drag the file from the .apk and edit to your liking.

NOTE: It is recommended never to completely take everything out of the .apk and then put it all back in. Just do one file at a time.

Then when your finished, select the old file in the .apk and press the delete button. Now drag in the new edited file into where you found it. Easy!

Reactions: UnderTheGun
Many thanks! My system settings doesn't exactly are like the yours: I mean when I scroll down. Anyway great job!

that's fantastic.
any chances to make a flashable zip out of this? I dont have a desktop right now so I have no ideia how i can install it ;/

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

that's fantastic.
any chances to make a flashable zip out of this? I dont have a desktop right now so I have no ideia how i can install it ;/

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
this is a universal zip for any miui version htt ps://mega.nz/#!cBwGzLzQ!XiyjN5P182WefOBU8Lvrbxzz5dRyPNS4QhVIVy1tc5Q

cannot post links so i had to trick a little bit