Moment Of Madness - Installing Cwm Recovery Help :-)

jalfrezi

Members
Sep 4, 2014
Hi all today I decided I was bored with 5.1.1 and it was time to try PacManRom but needed to install CWM
the updater app on 5.1.1 came back as not working

So I thought I'd try flashify to install it (my bad, soon as I did it and rebooted I thought what are you doing ??)
Flashify is great with my nexus 5 but today I've trashed my MiPad :-(

So it booted up showed the MI screen and then nothing no recovery CWM or Mi just the black screen, doesn't offer any life when on charge or connected to the laptop.

Any ideas on how to get MiRecovery back ? or any life ?

Really sometimes its easier just to not touch things that work as they should, just because your bored.

Device won't go into flashboot just black screen (I'm pretty sure it lights up slightly on occasions)

I've done plenty of searching and messing this is the last option / cry for help :) its been great to date no issues ever !!

I'm using windows 10 insider hub version (only windows I own at present) I'll try Miflash again see if I can get it to find the device No joy so far !

success the only think I've done different after 3 days reading is use some lock wire in a loop (maybe I just didn't have a proper short on the USB pins)

Device came up busy but flashed as it should and full green bar (its on and working OH joy :)