Moving from 12.6 21.11.24 Betta (weakly) to 13.0 stable on 9 Pro 5G(crux)

Nambarra

Members
Feb 29, 2020
Has anyone successfully moved from 12.6 weakly (21.11.24) to 13.0 stable on crux? I keep getting stuck in a bootloop to TWRP (boot to recovery), even when formatting data, system, cache and dalvik

What's the secret?

Last edited:
Has anyone successfully moved from 12.6 weakly (21.11.24) to 13.0 stable on crux? I keep getting stuck in a bootloop to TWRP (boot to recovery), even when formatting data, system, cache and dalvik

What's the secret?
do you have installed magisk, remove it. start twrp format data and install the rom… if you you have any issues tell us the details what you did

do you have installed magisk, remove it. start twrp format data and install the rom… if you you have any issues tell us the details what you did
No, no magisk installed! I downloaded the latest rom zip file, copied it to root, did restart to recovery, In TWRP, chose Wipe -> Advanced Wipe, then selected Dalvik /ART Cache, Data, Cache and System, did the wipe. Went back in TWRP without rebooting, chose Install and selected the V13 stable rom zip.
Flash went fine, but when done, everything got stuck in a boot to recovery (TWRP) loop.
Had to reinstall the latest v12 beta file again in order to make the phone work again