New Music Player crash after translating

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by andy.afef, Oct 20, 2012.

1. andy.afef

andy.afefMembers

Jul 22, 2012
    Male
    Student
    PALESTINE
    Hello,

after translating the Music player app, when i click on the screen to see extra info it crashes!

[​IMG]

Phone: Galaxy Nexus
    MIUI: 2.10.12
    Android: 4.1.2
    logcat: http://logcat.miui.us/1303002

Attached Files:

2. MatthewChen

Feb 23, 2012
    oh, i replied about the mediaplayer error, in your other thread when i saw your logcat.
    Code:
    android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: ٠ (code 1): , while compiling: SELECT _id, name FROM playlists WHERE ((name!='') AND (list_type=٠)AND (_id!=-١)) ORDER BY name
    and after looking at i again, i noticed something.

i think you translated something wrong. (list_type=٠)

andy.afef likes this.
  3. andy.afef

andy.afefMembers

Jul 22, 2012
    Male
    Student
    PALESTINE
    when i translate frameworks and select my lang, phone will start using numbers in my lang

for example, this "(list_type=٠)" muse mean the same as this "(list_type=0)"
    and this "(_id!=-١))" must mean the same as this"(_id!=-1))"

4. MatthewChen

Feb 23, 2012
    i think, it would be better to keep the numbers in "english".. y? because even if you're using a different language sqlite id is always 0,1,2...etc, this is the same with your other thread http://miuiandroid.com/community/th...hes-when-using-root-access.18559/#post-143345
    Code:
    android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: ١٠٠٣٦ (code 1): , while compiling: DELETE FROM permissionrecord WHERE (pkg = ١٠٠٣٦)
    i don't know what ١٠٠٣٦ is, i think it's the primary key, and it needs to be in english. try using english numbers, and recompile the framework, then report back :)

5. andy.afef

andy.afefMembers

Jul 22, 2012
    Male
    Student
    PALESTINE
    i didn't change anything
    i just made a small test, i used the english translation but i renamed the folder from values-en-rUS to values-ar-rPS
    and the language still english but the numbers turned arabic :D

١٠٠٣٦ = 10036

Share Our Site