New Music Player crash after translating


Feb 23, 2012
133
5
28
#2
oh, i replied about the mediaplayer error, in your other thread when i saw your logcat.
Code:
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: ٠ (code 1): , while compiling: SELECT _id, name FROM playlists WHERE ((name!='') AND (list_type=٠)AND (_id!=-١)) ORDER BY name
and after looking at i again, i noticed something.

i think you translated something wrong. (list_type=٠)
 
Likes: andy.afef
Jul 22, 2012
167
22
38
#3
when i translate frameworks and select my lang, phone will start using numbers in my lang

for example, this "(list_type=٠)" muse mean the same as this "(list_type=0)"
and this "(_id!=-١))" must mean the same as this"(_id!=-1))"
 
Feb 23, 2012
133
5
28
#4
i think, it would be better to keep the numbers in "english".. y? because even if you're using a different language sqlite id is always 0,1,2...etc, this is the same with your other thread http://miuiandroid.com/community/th...hes-when-using-root-access.18559/#post-143345
Code:
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such column: ١٠٠٣٦ (code 1): , while compiling: DELETE FROM permissionrecord WHERE (pkg = ١٠٠٣٦)
i don't know what ١٠٠٣٦ is, i think it's the primary key, and it needs to be in english. try using english numbers, and recompile the framework, then report back :)
 
Jul 22, 2012
167
22
38
#5
i didn't change anything
i just made a small test, i used the english translation but i renamed the folder from values-en-rUS to values-ar-rPS
and the language still english but the numbers turned arabic :D

١٠٠٣٦ = 10036