My Heart And Mitv 55" Screen Is Broken... Need Help!

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi Box / Mi TV' started by MaDwArLoCk, Sep 11, 2015.

1. MaDwArLoCk

MaDwArLoCkMembers

Sep 11, 2015
    Male
    Recently i have ordered 55" Mi tv from China. Found a supplier on Alibaba, found freight forwarder who can arrange shipping to the Netherlands.
    And when i finally received it i was in deep shock because lcd screen was damaged. It was damaged while transportation, but DHL does not take any responsobility because packaging wasn't good enough. It was factory carton box, but should be in wooden...
    Anyway now i have great 55"Tv with broken screen...

Does anybody know where I could buy replacement screen for this tv?

2. PatrickBerlin

Sep 16, 2015
    Male
    Hello there, if DHL because TV does in the original packaging and sent him so much. then DHL has to pay for the damage . Because when the package was not enough , then DHL would have the goods must never accept . Take a lawyer . DHL has entered into with the package acceptance , a contract . Even if you accept the goods of another shipper that they have the latest since , must refuse to accept .

MaDwArLoCk likes this.
  3. MaDwArLoCk

MaDwArLoCkMembers

Sep 11, 2015
    Male
    Thank you for advice! I will consult with lowyer.

4. MaDwArLoCk

MaDwArLoCkMembers

Sep 11, 2015
    Male
    I was trying to contact with Chinese layers but nobody of them tooke this case...
    So i still searching for replacenent screen!
    Maybe somebody knows place in China or in India where i could buy it?

5. Be6i4

Be6i4Members

Nov 19, 2012
    Male
    Try to contact this guy:
    http://www.dragon-tt.com/Products.aspx?gid=95

They sell very good repair parts for xiaomi phones.( I have ordered many times) There's a skype as a way to contact. Maybe they will be able to find a screen for your tv. Good luck!

Share Our Site