New My Mi 10T Pro wont start

KILLERBLOX99991

Members
May 7, 2021
Battery ran out and the phone died, but then when i went back home and put the charger in it start it at all. I tried with other chargers i waited quite a bit to see if something will happen, but it still doesnt charge or start up. Any ideas?

norteNormally waiting about 30 minutes then turn on. If it still does not turn on, try entering rekovery mode And from there restart. Before you can try to hold power 20 seconds to f

metrohold down at the same time power and volume more until you see the xiaomi logo at that moment you release only power until you enter rekovery mode and it takes a few seconds

norteNavigate through the menu with volume + and - until you get to restart the system and select the option with power. Do not be confused, do not do a factory deletion and lose the data, give reboot system Sorry for my English

metrohold down at the same time power and volume more until you see the xiaomi logo at that moment you release only power until you enter rekovery mode and it takes a few seconds
see the thing is the phone is completely out of battery, so theres literally no energi left to activate that mode you are talking about