My Mi2 Since I Have Updated To 5.0 Swtich Off When Is Hot.

bboymen

Members
Apr 12, 2016
Hello everyone. I have a m2 for over 3 years, I've never had problems with him but since updated to the new miui with android 5.0 when heated turns off. If he is connected to the USB it does not, works perfectly without switch off.

If I put it off on the ground to be cool or next to air conditioning he starts perfectly.

I've tried installing all possible roms and always I have the same proble but when I put the jbl54.0 or less works perfectly.

The recovery is TWRP

I have same problem. Any help is apreciated. Running SMIUI 7 latest version but problem sarted a few versions ago

In the app Kernel Adiutor it's possible to change some thermal settings , have you tried that?

uploadfromtaptalk1462177683657.png

Verstuurd vanaf mijn mi 2sc met Tapatalk

Just now I have installed it.

Have I unmarked all options?

The problema is that I unmarked the first option that I think will be the correct to not check the temperature but when I restart this option is marked again.

I think the kernel must be the oficial because I have installed the weekcly room of this friday ant the TWRP

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi bboymen

Can you please indicate the best rom for merged partitions/data that minimizes this problem?

Finally I have recieved the new battery and now all work perfectly. The problem was the battery.

Thanks