My Redmi Note 2 32gb Act Spontaneously

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi Note 2' started by Urs E., Apr 14, 2016.

1. Urs E.

Urs E.Members

Apr 14, 2016
    Male
    If i start my Redmi first time, all was o.k. But after minutes it began to act spontaneously with own commands. So it changes menues, sites or characters if i used to handel it. If it is only started without any open app, sometimes it does not react on touched display or input field.

So, has anyone an idea if this is an soft- or hardware error? Has someone solved a problem similar than mine?

MIUI 7 by xiaomi eu
    5.10.16 Beta
    Messaged: No Updates available
    MIUI 5.10.16 | weekly

2. Varvaris

VarvarisMembers

Nov 8, 2015
    Male
    #2Varvaris,Apr 16, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    First download newest rom from this site and select one of the servers : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24499762636000224
    After downloading you can go to Tools on home screen and open Updater, select tree dots in upper right corner, click on Choose update package and select download rom in Download folder on phone storage. Leave the process to the end ~ 10-15 minutes :-D

RN2 prime - tapatalk

Michael_K likes this.
  3. Michael_K

Michael_KMembers

Feb 3, 2016
    Male
    Germany
    I have had issues like you with an Zopo phone about 2 years ago. The behaviour was called "ghost touches" and is was a software problem. After update issue has gone. I think it is the same with your phone. So you should update rom as @Varvaris wrote before.

Share Our Site