My smartphone goes black screen after instaling ROM.

joaocfp123

Members
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys, can anyone help me? i tried to install xiaomi.eu ROM on my device but after instaling on TWRP my device starting to loop fastboot screen, so i tried to install a global ROM with MiFlash and the screen goes totally black. help me please

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Hello,

What's your device?
What did you flash in MiFlash?
Did you select "Clean all & lock" option in MiFlash?

And why didn't you ask for help here before using MiFlash?

joaocfp123

Members
Jan 11, 2021
Hello,

What's your device?
What did you flash in MiFlash?
Did you select "Clean all & lock" option in MiFlash?

And why didn't you ask for help here before using MiFlash?
Hey man, thanks for reply, i'm using a redmi k20/ mi 9t. I flash a miui global 12.0.3.QFKMIXM fastboot ROM, i downloaded here > ht tps://www.stock rom.net/2020/11/mi-9t-pro-fastboot-10q-miui12-global.html. I select just "clean all" to not block the bootloader. i don't asked here because I saw a tutorial on youtube, and the resolution was install a stock room with mi flash.

Ayoze

Members
Feb 28, 2017
Hey man, thanks for reply, i'm using a redmi k20/ mi 9t. I flash a miui global 12.0.3.QFKMIXM fastboot ROM, i downloaded here > ht tps://www.stock rom.net/2020/11/mi-9t-pro-fastboot-10q-miui12-global.html. I select just "clean all" to not block the bootloader. i don't asked here because I saw a tutorial on youtube, and the resolution was install a stock room with mi flash.
If you pay attention to the link where you downloaded the rom it says mi9t pro, so maybe that's the problem, you're trying to install a rom that is designed for the pro version of your phone.

Reactions: geoorg