My Xiaomi mi 8 se is bootlooping and i cant boot into twrp

LyncFTW

Members
Feb 21, 2019
So what happened is the latest update of xiaomi.eu rom (Mi8SE_V10.2.2.0.PEBCNXM_V10-9) made my mobile data stop to work so i decided to factory reset my phone and try to flash the older rom (MI8Global_V10.2.1.0.PEAMIXM) to fix my mobile data, except the factory reset was just stuck on the mi logo so i force shutdown the phone and is turned itself back on and now doesn't stay turned off. I've tried flashing various versions of twrp (TWRP-3.2.1-0629, TWRP-3.2.3-1208, TWRP-3.2.3) which i flash successfully using adb and fastboot but when i input into powershell fastboot boot -"whatever twrp version" it says its successful but my phone just goes black. I cant tell if twrp is working and the display just isn't responding or what

plz help me
thanks

So what happened is the latest update of xiaomi.eu rom (Mi8SE_V10.2.2.0.PEBCNXM_V10-9) made my mobile data stop to work so i decided to factory reset my phone and try to flash the older rom (MI8Global_V10.2.1.0.PEAMIXM) to fix my mobile data, except the factory reset was just stuck on the mi logo so i force shutdown the phone and is turned itself back on and now doesn't stay turned off. I've tried flashing various versions of twrp (TWRP-3.2.1-0629, TWRP-3.2.3-1208, TWRP-3.2.3) which i flash successfully using adb and fastboot but when i input into powershell fastboot boot -"whatever twrp version" it says its successful but my phone just goes black. I cant tell if twrp is working and the display just isn't responding or what

plz help me
thanks
what result do you get when you press VOL+ and power like going to recovery . IF this turn back to fastboot bunny you have to flash OFFICIAL fastboot rom via MIFLASH in order to recover the phone.

LOL... Which device have you? You are flashing Mi8 ROM on Mi8SE?? Or MI8SE on Mi8??? It's not possible...

what result do you get when you press VOL+ and power like going to recovery . IF this turn back to fastboot bunny you have to flash OFFICIAL fastboot rom via MIFLASH in order to recover the phone.
Yeah I get the bunny, I'll try flashing the rom, thanks

LOL... Which device have you? You are flashing Mi8 ROM on Mi8SE?? Or MI8SE on Mi8??? It's not possible...
I have a mi 8 se I'll see when I get home if I typed the wrong rom or if I'm using the wrong one

i'm having a problem with mi flash when trying to flash the rom, it starts perfectly fine and then just goes on forever
More detail?
you miss something
Did you extract the tgz/tar files?
Do you point to the good folder?
Is the link without space or sign?

i'm having a problem with mi flash when trying to flash the rom, it starts perfectly fine and then just goes on forever
Never mind it worked after like an hour, thanks so much for your help bro never would have gotten it on my own

Reactions: LOLO9393