Navbar And Stastusbar Disappearing When I Unlock The Phone

RockGenox

Members
Oct 14, 2017
Hi, when i unlock my mi mix2 with fingerprint from the display turned off, the navbar and and the stastusbar disappearing and i need to open an app to make they reappear. I'm on xiaomi.eu 7.10.12

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-14-10-44-05-088_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-14-10-44-05-088_com.miui.home.png
    681.7 KB · Views: 593
Hi, when i unlock my mi mix2 with fingerprint from the display turned off, the navbar and and the stastusbar disappearing and i need to open an app to make they reappear. I'm on xiaomi.eu 7.10.12
Works for me with my MIX2 without any problems. Unlock via fingerprint and statusbar is there and navbar pops in as I want to.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

Same to me! Not exactly each time I unlock, but noticeably frequently status bar only or status bar and navbar do not appear for a minute or so, then they appear. Especially when I have been in an app, without the navbar I have no chance to get to the home screen or start any app.
Before 7.10.12, I had not noticed such a behaviour.
I updated from 7.9.22 to 7.10.12 via the Updater, which downloaded and processed the update via twrp.

nevermind, found it! Lock screen =>Advanced setting =>Smart cover mode.
works flowless now! thank you!

Must be a bug or something... I just turn it ON and OFF (the smart cover lock), and is fine now...

I had the same bug few times. I disabled the smart cover lock without seeing this post and, I don't know if it's beacause of that but the problem didn't happen anymore.