Need Help With Rom Selection

Navigare

Members
Jun 28, 2017
Hi there!

I am having problems with mi4 (8.2.1.0 global stable) - gps fix, chrome crashes etc. Can you provide me with easy solution of rom update (no automatic updates avalianle on my phone), I don't want to flash and loose all data. I have heard that 6.9.22 was last good rom for mi4 - can just download zip and install it with update app in phone?

My wife have M4 with Stable 8.2.1.0 (MXDCNDL) ROM, he happy with stable rom.

Poslano sa mog MI 5 koristeći Tapatalk

Not here unfortunately, can I easily try to update with 6.92.22 or I need to flash xiaomi.eu rom, I don't want to loose time for configs etc.

Not here unfortunately, can I easily try to update with 6.92.22 or I need to flash xiaomi.eu rom, I don't want to loose time for configs etc.
When doing flash from stable to develop or develop to stable, need to make full clear. Only when flash stable to stable or develop to develop no need to make full clear.

In any case smart choice to make backup before any action.

Poslano sa mog MI 5 koristeći Tapatalk

Ok and which rom version from miui.eu is best, without any hickups?

Hard to find answer...try with last stable rom for Your phone, if some stuff won't work ok, try older stable, if later have problem try last dev. version and if still don't have luck with new dev. version or try older dev. version.