Need Some Basic Informations...

Bobouk

Members
Mar 1, 2017
Hello,

My name is Fred and I'm living in switzerland. I bough recently a new Xiaomi mi4 S and I had a few questions about it...
Is it normal when I log in with a Mi account that I can't call anyone ? Does it mean that I have to use the phone without any acount ?
I also have a lot of trouble with my GPS signal and I would be intrestedf if someone would know a solution to fix it ? I read quite a lot that I have to unlock my device but I don't get how to do it and why I should do it....

How you can see I'm pretty lost at the moment and I hope that someone could help me out !

Fred

The first thing would be to know what ROM you have, to see if it is original or not, what ROM you would like to put, original Chinese / English with your updates by ota, or ROM of Xiaomi.eu, translated to a lot of languages, with manual update.

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

I have a MIUI Global 7.2 Stable 7.2.3.0.0 version and a 5.1.1 android version. So I think it's an original ROM, isn't it ? If it possible I would like to have the Rom of Xiaomi.eu. :)

Sorry to tell you that it is not an original ROM. Is a ROM vendor. I gave you a tutorial to put a first ROM. This ROM skips the bootloader of Xiaomi, still, ask permission equal, you will need it for Android 7

Okay thank you for all this ! How do I ask this permission and is it normal that whenI have an mi account loged in on my phone that the call fonction doesn't work anymore ?

I am logged in to miui account and can call perfectly

Last edited:
Maybe it doesn't work because of the vendor Rom... Thanks for all these informations !