Invalid Netflix not compatible with your device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakala

Members
May 6, 2018
Hi all. Last update 9.8.1 netflix apk is not compatible with my mi mix 2s from google play store. Strange. Because just with the last 2 update is not compatible. Some one know what is this? Or solution. Thanks

Same problems here.

Tried to install Netflix, but can't find it in play store. Searching in chrome and following the link, play store tells me app isn't compatible with my device.

Installing several actually or older APK from Netflix or APK-mirror, Netflix tells me this version of Netflix-App isn't compatible with my device.

Must be a problem with the actual stable 10.3.3

Same problem after a clean install of the latest 9.8.9 rom on mix 2s. Cannot get Netflix and some other apps (banking app) installed anymore via play store. Before it worked flawlessly.

Via APK I was able to get Netflix running again. Just wondering what the issue might be. Play Store indicates a Certified device and SafetyNet passed.

After Update to 10.3.4 nothing changed.

No Play Store install, APK install don't run.

Mi Mix 2s unlocked, no magisk, no root.

On my Mi Tab 4 Plus with latest xiaomi.eu ROM too, Netflix runs without problems.

Confirmed with miMix 3 and latest weekly. Was installed officially via ApStore long ago and always updatet normaly.

now with latest weekly not compatible anymore. Would be happy to get this fixed soon. No netflix App is a dealbreaker for me

Also not compatible in Mi 6X, though the Play Store has the certified device in the app settings. Is that fake?

I was searching on Internet and it seems like Google has blocked Netflix from chinese devices like Oppo, Vivo and Xiaomi. If you had installed the app, then you can still use it, but if you uninstall it then you can't use it again, cause it doesn't appear on Play Store and the app is locked for our devices.

I saw some people saying that these version works, except for downloading movies or series, but you can still watch them online so...

Sorry for my english, spanish is my first language.

Last edited:
I was searching on Internet and it seems like Google has blocked Netflix from chinese devices like Oppo, Vivo and Xiaomi. If you had installed the app, then you can still use it, but if you uninstall it then you can't use it again, cause it doesn't appear on Play Store and the app is locked for our devices.

I saw some people saying that these version works, except for downloading movies or series, but you can still watch them online so...

Sorry for my english, spanish is my first language.
Thank you, is working for me. Your English is good, don't worry.

Reactions: ThiagoMC240
Same for me, Netflix is now available in Play Store, though I have not updated my ROM recently, so I think it was more a Play Store issue or something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.