New Network Monitor strange behavior

Acid

Scripting Ninja
Staff member
Aug 20, 2011
Does anyone experience this scenario?

Operator: T-Mobile NL (home operator T-Mobile PL).

My network plan renews on 9th every month (so today), but Network Monitor doesn't save my manual input and reads something from operators network. But the Auto Adjust is OFF and this feature works only with China operators not NL or PL. When I change the charge date to 9 it gets back to 1 when I exit the app and reenter. Also when I put manually network usage to 0 it gets back to something like 16.25mb.

Weird.. I've also cleared network Monitor data but it is not resetting apps data.

I think it was working on 2.8.31 but I am not sure.

Sent from my MIUI Nexus S Jelly Bean

Confirmed. I didn't notice this, since my operator sets the first of the month. Just tried to change the date and I can confirm that the app resets after exiting.
There is no error or FC, the app just reverts back. I included a logcat of the operation.
*Miui 2.9.7 multilang (it also fails on setting english uk)

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    41.2 KB · Views: 256
And another monitor bug:
Monitor will always disable data after you reach your set package. There is a "disable data" option that is on by default but turning it off simply does not work. Very annoying.

I have my date set to th 18th and it works fine.
Also the disable data setting both works and it can be turned off.
2.9.7 and 2.8.3

Wierd. Just can't get it to work as it should. Wiped app data, no luck. Upon entering the app, you can see it beeing reset as the gauge switches back.

I just pushed networkassistent.apk from 2.8.3, rebooted and that one works fine. So there might be a bug in the multilang? Haven't tried it on normal rom, will try and report back.

Edit: reflashed 2.9.7 only, still the same problem. o_O