NEW 1109 TWRP release. to be used for weekly EU.9.11.7 install

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Thanks to nightly providers here is the new LR TWRP that is subject to solve encryption issue found with weekly eu 9.11.7.
Check if it allows to decrypt for those that are still encrypted with latest 1022/24 or 31 releases.
If not successful, you have to reflash the rom after formatting DATA (clean install) and next boot to twrp must ask for password.
I may test this later. I am just resetting my phone to previous working rom (9.10.17) and have not too much free time left.
TWRP-3.3.1-1109-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150.img link:

Confirm working on my Mi 9T! Thanks TWRP's China dev team for his work! :)
You mean that this twrp is confirmed allowing password request when you open it on 9.11.7eu rom?
Your phone is decrypted this way?

Hi so I'm on 9.11.7 x.eu ROM done with the method I saw in this forum for the mi9t . I want to know how do I install this twrp update ?? . Can I just flash it in twrp just like I would flash a ROM update ?? Like a dirty flash ?? Thanks in advance for the help .

Hi so I'm on 9.11.7 x.eu ROM done with the method I saw in this forum for the mi9t . I want to know how do I install this twrp update ?? . Can I just flash it in twrp just like I would flash a ROM update ?? Like a dirty flash ?? Thanks in advance for the help .
Hello, personally I always flash a custom Recovery via fastboot. Don't know about flashing inside TWRP.
EDIT: In TWRP => Install > Install Image > Select new twrp image > Select "Recovery" partition > Confirm Flash. Go back to menu and Reboot > Recovery.

Last edited:
Hello, personally I always flash a custom Recovery via fastboot. Don't know about flashing inside TWRP.
EDIT: In TWRP => Install > Install Image > Select new twrp image > Select "Recovery" partition > Confirm Flash. Go back to menu and Reboot > Recovery.
correct!
But don't forget to extract twrp .img file from the zip!
and at reboot check the opening screen have mention of the new release number.
(Here it must asks for your pin password for decryption)

Thanks it worked flawlessly !! Thx again

Thanks to nightly providers here is the new LR TWRP that is subject to solve encryption issue found with weekly eu 9.11.7.
Check if it allows to decrypt for those that are still encrypted with latest 1022/24 or 31 releases.
If not successful, you have to reflash the rom after formatting DATA (clean install) and next boot to twrp must ask for password.
I may test this later. I am just resetting my phone to previous working rom (9.10.17) and have not too much free time left.
TWRP-3.3.1-1109-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150.img link:
Awesome, installed and tested !!! Everything is back to normal..
Thanks !!!

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

I need to flash it from fastboot ? Because I cannot access files from actual twrp and I cannot install image from there. Thanks

I need to flash it from fastboot ? Because I cannot access files from actual twrp and I cannot install image from there. Thanks
Yes, I think you can only flash it directly in old TWRP if you never booted to system after 9.11.7 update. ^^ (I successfully flashed Magisk this way in the old TWRP version, after 9.11.7 install)