New New text stops appearing on the screen while writing it.

skan

Members
Aug 11, 2014
Quite often, I find myself typing text on any forum and suddenly no newer text appears.
I mean I can still view the text I typed before but it's not updated with the new one.
In order to be able to type again I need to exit the keyboard mode and reopen it.

Does anyone have the same problem?
I don't know if it's related to the web browser (Chrome and Opera), a MIUI bug or whether the firmware upgrading wasn't done well.
It happened to me with the several MIUI beta versions. It doesn't produce any message error.

dogiex

Finnish language.Translator
Aug 24, 2015
Quite often, I find myself typing text on any forum and suddenly no newer text appears.
I mean I can still view the text I typed before but it's not updated with the new one.
In order to be able to type again I need to exit the keyboard mode and reopen it.

Does anyone have the same problem?
I don't know if it's related to the web browser (Chrome and Opera), a MIUI bug or whether the firmware upgrading wasn't done well.
It happened to me with the several MIUI beta versions. It doesn't produce any message error.
I have had the same problem when I tried to write a post in Chrome app. After few sentences it just stopped writing and I could change my cursor from place to place but text didn't update. After a while waiting it did all the things I tried to do.

skan

Members
Aug 11, 2014
I have had the same problem when I tried to write a post in Chrome app. After few sentences it just stopped writing and I could change my cursor from place to place but text didn't update. After a while waiting it did all the things I tried to do.
So do you think it's just a Chrome problem? Or it happens with any app on MIUI?