hahaha

No link in weibo website ?

I try register via phone no. or email

no otp to me

hahaha

I could register from germany, but there are no downloadlinks

Some statements from wzsx150:

Some statements from LRTeam:

I have asked for a download link ... maybe :)

Perhaps it will be in the next release rom-version:

Attachments

• 1611647023261.png
    1611647023261.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 202
  • 1611647050902.png
    1611647050902.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Ok, Thank you . wait next release

I use mi 10 lite zoom plan to up to android 11.

Can somone open this exel?

Superwitschi Designs

Can somone open this exel?

Superwitschi Designs

no ... You need a password. Do you have the original link, there it should be.

Reactions: Mali2
Reactions: Depump and Mali2
I have installed miui 12.5 with this recovery 3.4.2B with fastboot boot recovery and reboot recovery not work.
Back to MIUI Global version

Maybe "3.5.0" was re-labeled 3.4.2b from other persons. Because in weibo description is written:. "temporary decryption" for Mi 10

this is our problem, we dont see there a downloadlink... do you know how to get the link ?

if I scan the both right pictures there is something with QQ - but I cant read chinese ....

Hello, I am from China, I can share with you

Mi 10 Android 11 cannot automatically decrypt data,Do you need?

No thank you very much. Perhaps in future if decrypt will work :)

@nlppuahan can use QQ and download something

Last edited:
Reactions: B!GBOY and Mali2

Thanks for the info. Since i discovered that such a group exists i'm trying to register on qq. It's a joy to use google translate and screenshot every page lol /s

The latest version from playstore I got the following error message:
"For your account security, please use the latest version to register Q".

The actual "latest version" from apk mirror I got:
"The operation is too frequent, please try again later!"

The next day I got:
"Since your mobile phone number (registration behavior) is detected as insecure, you cannot successfully register at this time. Please try to change your mobile phone number or try again tomorrow"

there is also an international version of the app that did not send me any sms to register. I don't know if it is possible to send messages from the international version to the Chinese version or not

So, the guy posted this a couple of weeks ago: "Redmi K30i5G version, Xiaomi 10Pro, Xiaomi 10 self-esteem version, Redmi K30S, Xiaomi 9Pro5G Android 11 TWRP3.5.0 automatic decryption 2021.2.2 emergency update, support the latest internal beta development version to decrypt data!"
At least that is what google translate spits out

I made another effort and was finally able to register in QQ. But to join their group you need to pay 10 yuans (~1.25€) which i tried to do but apparently it requires some sort of identity check to transfer such large sums of money (/s) at that point I gave up

anyhow if someone got the link to the mi 10 pro version it would be nice to share. thanks

Last edited:
Hi everyone. So we all know we have to remove password (pin code) to change it to pattern for example. But I discovered, on my MI 10, usual fastboot boot TWRP 3.4.2 1206, wait till it boots, then it ask for your pin code, here is the trick that I randomly found : I type my pin code and validate, it says pin is wrong (as usual) and asks again, here I press the cancel button and the TWRP works and I swear I have access to data (/sdcard)

Reactions: ciubex
Hi everyone. So we all know we have to remove password (pin code) to change it to pattern for example. But I discovered, on my MI 10, usual fastboot boot TWRP 3.4.2 1206, wait till it boots, then it ask for your pin code, here is the trick that I randomly found : I type my pin code and validate, it says pin is wrong (as usual) and asks again, here I press the cancel button and the TWRP works and I swear I have access to data (/sdcard)

I tried this about a month ago with 1206 and it did NOT work. It would not decrypt anything but would provide access to the encrypted directories and the like but there was no possibility of installing anything or making modifications (updating as an example). Mi 10 Youth Edition. Weekly update beta software, so it would crash all the time. I switched to the Stable branch and the phone only resets when I do an update (one per month or so). I simply deactivate the screen lock before updating and it works perfectly.