new mbtwrp_xxx_umi. / twrp-3.4.2b-1206 / 1208 from wzsx150

I might be wrong but you are not booting recovery from the phone recovery here, you just put your phone on fastboot then boot AnyFilesWhoHappensToBeTwrp.img from your computer.

To be clear.
Yes , exactly that i say ..
Only for UMI ..

Well I downloaded latest weekly.
Went to fastboot.
Fastboot boot twrp1206 as @gkalen said. It went fine and asked for password to decrypt. It didn't want my password (I did 2 tries).

I was worrying to break my device. I did adb reboot it went to the trwp on system (the one that's included with rom package) I manage to go fastboot and reboot phone for now

Well I downloaded latest weekly.
Went to fastboot.
Fastboot boot twrp1206 as @gkalen said. It went fine and asked for password to decrypt. It didn't want my password (I did 2 tries).
View attachment 33342
I was worrying to break my device. I did adb reboot it went to the trwp on system (the one that's included with rom package) I manage to go fastboot and reboot phone for now
Delete fingerprint and pin , you can use only motivo pattern to pass decryption ..

The only way to boot to system is by twrp and the only way to enter twrp is by command..
fastboot boot twrp.img ( and wait 70 seconds to load ) ..

Or none of the above- as if you unlock your screen by swiping upwards.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Or none of the above- as if you unlock your screen by swiping upwards.

Not none of the above , he has to delete fingerprint and pin as i said or change the fingerprint lock with pattern ..
No other way..

Did you try to eliminate all screen lock? It actually worked for me, as my twrp (3.4.2-0623) didn't accept my screen lock pin either. So, I removed all the safeties (used fingerprint and pin) and it worked.
Edit: corrected the word because my auto correct is acting silly.

Last edited:
Did you try to eliminate all screw lock? It actually worked for me, as my twrp (3.4.2-0623) didn't accept my screen lock pin either. So, I removed all the safeties (used fingerprint and pin) and it worked.

No i don't use screenlock or fingerprint , i just say users experience ..
Strange that it didn't work pattern for you , on other users works ..
Maybe you don't try pattern that's why ..

EDIT
Confirmed , with pattern decryption works like a charm .. with pin numpers it is known that it doesn't decrypt ..

Sorry, maybe i didn't make it clear - I actually never use pattern to unlock the screen. I use fingerprint and the PIN.
But twrp didn't accept my unlock PIN, nor the fingerprint.

Sorry, maybe i didn't make it clear - I actually never use pattern to unlock the screen. I use fingerprint and the PIN.
But twrp didn't accept my unlock PIN, nor the fingerprint.

If you use pattern and fingerprint you will not have problems , decryption works fine ..
Only with pin numpers doesn't decrypt , it's known issue since last month ..

Seriously ? I have to use the draw pattern or no security at all? Wow I never saw that and I red a lot of post before ordering the MI 10 ,receiving it and flashing it. No one is talking about that point. I'm surprised I'm the only one saying it! So I remove face unlock finger print and pin code?
@gkalen

edit : just for information after the reboot the phone had some weird behavior as it was the first install. Like Android Messages (Google) told me to enable RCS (which was already enable before). and other things

Last edited:
Seriously ? I have to use the draw pattern or no security at all? Wow I never saw that and I red a lot of post before ordering the MI 10 ,receiving it and flashing it. No one is talking about that point. I'm surprised I'm the only one saying it! So I remove face unlock finger print and pin code?
@gkalen
That's right ..

Ok i'll try it right now thx guys @gkalen and m@c|-|oR (I can't tag you because of your name).
I may edit the post later for feedback.

(also I edited the ROM Zip to replace the twrp with the 1206 3.4.2b)

Few minutes later feedback :
Went to fastboot, cmd > fast boot twrp 1206 > OK
It didnt ask a password to decrypt (yeah I removed the pin security and all security).
Installed the ROM ZIP (fast)
Reboot to system from twrp (boot time a bit long but it is because of the wipe cache/dalvik I think).
Phone booted correctly.
SafetyNet failed (CTS profile) but it was already the case with last week ROM. you guys have the same problem ?
I can't add a card to GPay ?

Phone still acts with "enable voice match" or the "enable RCS" but it was enabled before
Quick tile settings positioning is being reset

Last edited:
Ok i'll try it right now thx guys @gkalen and m@c|-|oR (I can't tag you because of your name).

It didnt ask a password to decrypt (yeah I removed the pin security and all security).
Reboot to system from twrp (boot time a bit long but it is because of the wipe cache/dalvik I think).
Phone booted correctly.
SafetyNet failed (CTS profile) but it was already the case with last week ROM. you guys have the same problem ?

Phone still acts with "enable voice match" or the "enable RCS" but it was enabled before
I am using EU 12.0.8 and twrp version 3.4.1B-0218-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150. Can I upgrade to 3.4.2b by install image in twrp currently ?

Yes, there should be no problem.

I need someone to help me, I am using ROM 12.2.2 stable CHINA, I flashed boot recovery TWRP-3.4.2B-1206, then my device had fastboot logo and could not boot to rom anymore. Can someone guide me to install this recovery version, pls

I need someone to help me, I am using ROM 12.2.2 stable CHINA, I flashed boot recovery TWRP-3.4.2B-1206, then my device had fastboot logo and could not boot to rom anymore. Can someone guide me to install this recovery version, plsView attachment 33421
Enter fastboot , open a cmd and write ..
fastboot devices ( device recognition )..
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot reboot ( when you hit enter hold volume down to re-enter fastboot mode )..
fastboot boot twrp.img ( wait 70 seconds to load twrp , don't worry about blackscreen , just wait ) ..
When you enter to twrp you can do as you wish , flash or reboot to system ..

Reactions: devalian90

Phone booted correctly.

about gpay: i ahd the same issue, but i use revolut. so waht i did was going to revolut, then iun the revolut app i seen a button asking : add to gpay
i added it trough this and afterwards i could use all my cards in gpay no problem. safetynet still fails but i dont care as only mcdonald app realy wana be on that. all banking still works

About how to flash:
Changed my PIN to unlock to a pattern, faceunlock and fingerprint still active as i just changed pin to pattern.
turn device off and goot to fastboot (power and volume down button)
fastboot devices
fastboot boot twrp1206.img
unlockpattern
check if it say decryption successfull
install rom from internal sdcard
done

Last edited:
Reactions: Smeexx and Mali2
about gpay: i ahd the same issue, but i use revolut. so waht i did was going to revolut, then iun the revolut app i seen a button asking : add to gpay
i added it trough this and afterwards i could use all my cards in gpay no problem. safetynet still fails but i dont care as only mcdonald app realy wana be on that. all banking still works

About how to flash:
Changed my PIN to unlock to a pattern, faceunlock and fingerprint still active as i just changed pin to pattern.
turn device off and goot to fastboot (power and volume down button)
fastboot devices
fastboot boot twrp1206.img
unlockpattern
check if it say decryption successfull
install rom from internal sdcard
done
Thx for the tip about changing to pattern but not removing the entire unlock security I'll try that. About what I've said with GPay it was working again without doing anything a bit later after I posted the original message

Edit : it does work very well!!

Last edited:
Reactions: flatout23
There is a new TWRP 3.5.0 for Mi 10 and other devices but i can't find download link.
19fc3c94b20f67aa5b5d408ae3155e7e.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

Yes, there is no link in text. Others users asked for the link too and commented, that the registration in weibo failed.
Me too, i cant registrate from germany, so i cant do research.
I m asking in telegram group.

Last edited:
Reactions: Superwitschi
Yes, there is no link in text. Others users asked for the link too and commented, that the registration in weibo failed.
Me too, i cant registrate from germany, so i cant do research.
I m asking in telegram group.
apparently they have a group in QQ (probably something like chinese telegram) and the files are shared there.

Reactions: Mali2