New TWRP Mi 9 - Updated 02.06.19

MangoMC

Members
Mar 26, 2019
Hello

Changelog
Xiaomi 9's LR.Team customized version of twrp is released, automatically decrypts data, comes with root system, multi-function restart, theoretically supports the official full card brush package and other functions, to the required oil, if there is any bug, then timely feedback.
Download address: link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1oCToIBPcmMUJI3qC9WkUiw
Passwort code: g8jd

TWRP 3.3.1. DOWNLOAD MI9

Changelog:
2019.06.01 update content:
1. Update the latest 3.3.1 source code, adjust and optimize
2. Update the built-in root to magisk-19.2, as well as other built-in features to upgrade

Last edited:
Thanks for the twrp;
I'm a little ignorant ... if i restore without backup data, what happens? backup "vendor" and "system image" is also needed for a comple restore?
thank you so much

Hi everyone,

I am on beta 10 and I find very strange that TWRP NEVER asked me for my password and can still access the zip file of the update (I go to the menu and select the update package, then the system reboot on TWRP and no problem whatsoever to install it).

On Settings, my storage is set to encrypted, so I cannot understand how TWRP deals with that without asking me the password... Any idea ?

Thank you very much ;)

Hi everyone,

I am on beta 10 and I find very strange that TWRP NEVER asked me for my password and can still access the zip file of the update (I go to the menu and select the update package, then the system reboot on TWRP and no problem whatsoever to install it).

On Settings, my storage is set to encrypted, so I cannot understand how TWRP deals with that without asking me the password... Any idea ?

Thank you very much ;)
You Formatet your data so your internal Storage ist encrypted thats why u can access files on it. And the Update doesnt change anything in /data/

New update asks for Pin btw

You Formatet your data so your internal Storage ist encrypted thats why u can access files on it. And the Update doesnt change anything in /data/

New update asks for Pin btw
Sorry but it's not clear, you says that my internal storage is not encrypted ? Right ?
I want my internal storage to be encrypted but the settings is saying that it is already encrypted..

Thank's for your help !

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much ;)
You've format your data (where you say Yes) before install ur rom?

You've format your data (where you say Yes) before install ur rom?
Lol. I see. Let me explain it with more Detail
Youve got a few Partitions on your device
/data/ is where Ur Apps etc are located and /data/Media are the files on your internal Storage, also /sdcard/
All files in /data/app... Abd... Are encrypted. But Not this on /data/media

Oh ok, so :
My storage is not encrypted but my data partition where my apps are is encrypted.

I think I see now, thank's to you two !! :)

I'm scared, because when i was flashed the recovery, many times I was lost the folders, after try with many files works good, so now I´m scared for try..

Why is latest a .bin file?

I tried to download from source developer.. but Chinese is not my native language

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk