Newest miui update for curtana very slow

Phil101

Members
Nov 12, 2019
Hello everybody, I just wanted to check in. After updating my global rn 9s to 12.5.1 witch a complete wipe my phone feels terribly slow.

That was the case without any apps installed and now with my daily apps installed it is still persistent. Am I alone with that problem or are there more people feeling that way?

Hello everybody, I just wanted to check in. After updating my global rn 9s to 12.5.1 witch a complete wipe my phone feels terribly slow.

That was the case without any apps installed and now with my daily apps installed it is still persistent. Am I alone with that problem or are there more people feeling that way?
Greetings, it happened to me on my Note 9s, I installed it from the system, that is, I had 12.0.4, and I got the 12.5.1 update ... I did it ... and indeed, I noticed it a lot more slow and clumsy, but according to the recommendation in the post I have, from a fellow forum member, I reinstalled 12.5.1 (the one that downloaded the system, copied it to the external sd), and reinstalled it following the twrp procedure, for a clean installation ... making the format data and wipes without skipping one ... and now ... I'm installing my apps ... and so far it's going great

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Greetings, it happened to me on my Note 9s, I installed it from the system, that is, I had 12.0.4, and I got the 12.5.1 update ... I did it ... and indeed, I noticed it a lot more slow and clumsy, but according to the recommendation in the post I have, from a fellow forum member, I reinstalled 12.5.1 (the one that downloaded the system, copied it to the external sd), and reinstalled it following the twrp procedure, for a clean installation ... making the format data and wipes without skipping one ... and now ... I'm installing my apps ... and so far it's going great

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk
Well I did just that, full wipe in TWRP and fresh install. But thank you nonetheless, maybe there is a stability update coming in the future.

Reactions: MORKAS
yes, there is a slowness in the rom in general, and the calendar indicator and widget are in English
phone language turkish

There is something I don't understand, I don't know how to solve it. can anyone help?
my region turkey phone language turkish calendar content turkish but day indicator on icon english widget english

there is the same coding on the lock screen, can you tell me how to fix this problem?

So, this thread is dead but just for people wondering. Something is off with Xiaomi EU Rom.

I have installed the global version 12.5 and this Rom flies.
To be sure I installed Xiaomi EU Rom once again clean and no the Rom is still sluggish and slow.

So I can only encourage people to not update to Android 11 Xiaomi EU Rom or switch to global official version.

Reactions: AdemOyuklu
I have raised this issue many times, but unfortunately I did not get any results, even a late reply. So install the best rom you can find, don't stay fixed.

I have raised this issue many times, but unfortunately I did not get any results, even a late reply. So install the best rom you can find, don't stay fixed.
I have gotten confirmation in the main update thread that none of the developers has the device and therefore there won't be any improvements made to the ROM most likely forever as the device is regionally sold.

So yes don't stick with Xiaomi EU ROM for curtana and for future buying decisions, don't buy a phone only sold regionally. That's at least what I take away from this.

Reactions: AdemOyuklu
I have gotten confirmation in the main update thread that none of the developers has the device and therefore there won't be any improvements made to the ROM most likely forever as the device is regionally sold.

So yes don't stick with Xiaomi EU ROM for curtana and for future buying decisions, don't buy a phone only sold regionally. That's at least what I take away from this.
I said I would be a tester voluntarily, I don't charge any fee, as long as we use a solid, sound and problem-free rom.