NFC touch and pay issues Mi Note 3 on stable MIUI 10.0.4 (jason)

aleh0p

Members
Oct 19, 2018
Hello, I would like to know if anyone has issues too with the touch and pay feature on Mi Note 3 (or any other device) under MIUI by xiaomi.eu 10.0.4.0.OCHNCNFH (stable)

My issue is basically that nothing appears to happen, I have all permissions granted, no rooted, Android Beam enabled, wallet HCE, default app to my bank and use default app.

I could not be able to set up with success a card on google Pay, the message was "Couldn't configure new features. To solve this, you have to contact with your bank. You can still using this card to pay in Google and other applications and web sites, as you has been done until now" (The original message was in spanish, I've tried to search the english version but i didn't found it, the original message in spanish: "No se han podido configurar las funciones añadidas. Para solucionarlo, tienes que ponerte en contacto con tu banco. Puedes seguir usando esta tarjeta para pagar en Google y en otras aplicaciones y sitios web, como has estado haciendo hasta ahora.")

In addition, I installed my bank app (ING ) and configured to pay with mobile, and when I try to pay.... nothing happens.

I have installed this rom because I'm having issues too with latest miui 9 global stable , and posted on forum:
link to post in miui forum

I have made some calls, and it seems like this rom doesn't pass the mastercard verification.