Invalid No Bluetooth Ldac codec support Note 11

Harold999

Members
Dec 11, 2022
LDAC's source code is part of the Android Open Source Project, and it should be available on any phone sporting an Android Oreo 8.0 operating system and above.

It is however not supported on the Redmi Note 11 so i consider this as a bug. I hope the people here could take a look into this? (The more expensive Xiaomi phones do support Ldac).

By the way, in the developer options of the Note 11, LDAC is present, but if i select it it switches back to Aptx.

You may consider this as a bug on official Xiaomi forums. This here is a custom ROM project, and we don't deal with codecs.

LDAC's source code is part of the Android Open Source Project, and it should be available on any phone sporting an Android Oreo 8.0 operating system and above.

It is however not supported on the Redmi Note 11 so i consider this as a bug. I hope the people here could take a look into this? (The more expensive Xiaomi phones do support Ldac).

By the way, in the developer options of the Note 11, LDAC is present, but if i select it it switches back to Aptx.
This is a custom ROM forum, and as far as I know they don't modify the installed codecs.

Edit: Igor Eisberg already explained in the meantime

You may consider this as a bug on official Xiaomi forums. This here is a custom ROM project, and we don't deal with codecs.
Okay, i was hoping this was an easy fix, like enabling the Always On Display for the Redmi Note phones.
In the official rom there is no support for AOD for the Note, in your rom there is.