No floating/zooming wallpaper animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProKassadin420

Members
Nov 22, 2020
hey, i just updated to miui 12.5.2.0.rjzmixm which is of course the redmi note 9 pro EU. And i don't have those cool moving wallpaper animation that i THINK the stock rom has im not talking about the super wallpaper. Im talking about the little zoom in recent apps and when opening and closing an app the wallpaper does a cool zoom/float animation. And i don't have that, for me it just blurs. i was looking for any option for like an hour and i don't see anything. last thing that comes to my mind is a data wipe because maybe it had some issues updating from 12.0.4. But im too lazy to do a data wipe so thats why im asking this question here. anywhere else i try to look it up THERE ARE EVERYWHERE indian people just talking about the same super wallpaper trash which i dont care about i'm not a fan of those super animated wallpapers.

Why the heck would you remove those cool wallpaper animations because they are on the stock rom. Add a toggle for that please

We didn't remove any animations. I don't even know what you're talking about.

Probably a bug. I had the same thing when I tried 12.5.8 stable for my Mi 10 Pro.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

my 12.5 on xiaomi.eu -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
stock 12.5 -
and you can see the wallpaper animation differences. thats what im talking about

my 12.5 on xiaomi.eu -
stock 12.5 -
and you can see the wallpaper animation differences. thats what im talking about
I've never seen that zoom in/out animation myself.
What stock ROM version is that?

This exacly is 12.5.3.0 rkfeuxm running on a redmi note 10 pro. but this animation is on every single model running 12.5 stock

I've never seen that zoom in/out animation myself.
What stock ROM version is that?
like i mean you can probably just return to the stock rom on your phone and if xiaomi released 12.5 for your phone you will have those cool animations 100%
those animations are on all 12.5 devices i don't want to return to the stock rom since i love xiaomi.eu's features like the phone and messages app. the only two things im missing are those wallpaper animations and the circle home button jumping with a cool google animation

like i mean you can probably just return to the stock rom on your phone and if xiaomi released 12.5 for your phone you will have those cool animations 100%
those animations are on all 12.5 devices i don't want to return to the stock rom since i love xiaomi.eu's features like the phone and messages app. the only two things im missing are those wallpaper animations and the circle home button jumping with a cool google animation
1) I don't have time to format data and do all that for some subpar animation. Got other things to do.
2) I asked a specific question, you didn't answer. "12.5" is not a full ROM version.

1) I don't have time to format data and do all that for some subpar animation. Got other things to do.
2) I asked a specific question, you didn't answer. "12.5" is not a full ROM version.
"This exacly is 12.5.3.0 rkfeuxm running on a redmi note 10 pro. but this animation is on every single model running 12.5 stock"
i already said that in my last post.... and i'm not telling you to format all your data and mess with that i was trying to tell you that literally every miui 12.5 has that i know you have thousand of posts to look trough. i just don't know why didin't you even know about those animations aren't you one of the people porting the rom?
i wanna know why are these animations disabled in xiaomi.eu and they are replaced with boring blur
and ps. keep up your great job bro and help more people!

This exacly is 12.5.3.0 rkfeuxm running on a redmi note 10 pro. but this animation is on every single model running 12.5 stock
I have this animation on 12.5.1.0 by Xiaomi.eu (Mi 9T) so I guess your statement is wrong. ;)

RKFEUXM (= EEA ROM) =/= RKFMIXM (= Global ROM). If you want to prove something, compare against the right stock ROM's version (= Global, not EEA). :)

Reactions: geoorg
So how do i even know if it is on miui stock global since it just came out and i have the eu version of the phone... I just want a damm wallpaper animation why am i having so much trouble xD

Reactions: AnarGuliyev
Actually, I just tried setting a normal wallpaper (image, not a Super wallpaper) on Mi 10 (Weekly 21.11.3), and I get that zoom in/out animation just fine. Never even noticed this nonsense until now, but seems like the feature works fine, not sure why it's not working for you.
1) What's the launcher version on the ROM where you don't get the animation?
2) Make a log immediately after a reboot (for about 2 minutes) and send me in private.
3) Enter this command in the adb folder:
Code:
adb shell getprop > props.txt
Send me props.txt in private.

Reactions: kearmau5 and JiaiJ
Here is my launcher version. And I'm not that of a expert at this Android stuff to be honest i don't know what adb is and how to use it or do i need root for that. And i don't know how to privately message someone on this forum. I'm going to do some research tonight and provide you with the most information i can, and respond as fast as i can

Actually, I just tried setting a normal wallpaper (image, not a Super wallpaper) on Mi 10 (Weekly 21.11.3), and I get that zoom in/out animation just fine. Never even noticed this nonsense until now, but seems like the feature works fine, not sure why it's not working for you.
1) What's the launcher version on the ROM where you don't get the animation?
2) Make a log immediately after a reboot (for about 2 minutes) and send me in private.
3) Enter this command in the adb folder:
Code:
adb shell getprop > props.txt
Send me props.txt in private.
I prepared a nice message for you but... i can't privately message you i covered up the link to my log and props i don't know if there is any sensitive info there
since you told me to private message you otherwise you probably wouldn't
ill be waiting either on discord or on this forum for next instructions.
1636237716065.png

Last edited:
Nothing new after the update to 12.5.3 i think ill make a backup of my current whole system. return to the stock rom and check if the animation is there and then restore my xiaomi eu backup just to see if the animation is in the eu rom but im soo lazy to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.