No Network In Sim 1 With Eu Rom

charly

Members
Dec 20, 2016
Hello I have a problem after installer european ROM in a Redmi 4. Actually it happens in 2 devices of Redmi 4.

The ROM runs normal but the SIM gets not network when I place in the slot 1, if I put it in slot 2 there is no problem, internet and everything is working.

I have tried it with 2 different versions of the ROM 6.11.10 and 6.12.1, and the same problem with both. Before installing this ROM, with the original ROM both SIMS were working.

Does it happen the same to anybody? Any idea?? thanks in advance

I am on 6.12.1 and I have network on microsim. Try to see if you lost the IMEI1 which should be the one for the microsim slot.

I've just checked and it appears a numer of IMEI for the 2 slots of sim, I mean one number for slot 1 and another for slot 2. So it should be okay...

I have this problem too. I'm running 6.12.22 and I never checked 3G before/after getting that version. I realised after when I couldn't make calls (as it uses 3G), but I could receive text messages + get 4G. I've switched my sim card to a nano and put it in slot 2, but I was hoping there was a fix since I wanted to put a microsd card. Are you guys on 6.12.29 or mine? Wonder if it's a firmware issue

Hello!
I have this problem too.
I currently have the rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4_V8.1.2.0.MCECNDI_v8-6.0.

Reactions: Gyzmo
Same with me. Flashed all the romsbut nothing.sims are recognized but no signal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-01-01-08-51-581_com.android.phone.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-01-01-08-51-581_com.android.phone.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 392
For all that have problem with the first sim without access to make calls and receive calls . I have found the solution for me that work. First install from Fastboot mode developer rom 6.11.24 from the en.miui.com and after i installed the version from xiaomi.eu and after this i go to the last weekly rom from xiaomi.eu .Now i can make calls and receive calls on the first sim and i can use my SDcard in the second sim

Hello I have a problem after installer european ROM in a Redmi 4. Actually it happens in 2 devices of Redmi 4.

The ROM runs normal but the SIM gets not network when I place in the slot 1, if I put it in slot 2 there is no problem, internet and everything is working.

I have tried it with 2 different versions of the ROM 6.11.10 and 6.12.1, and the same problem with both. Before installing this ROM, with the original ROM both SIMS were working.

Thanks man. I will give it a try and let you know although some suggested to semd it back for a replacement.

Brothers, I have the same problem with my Redmi 4 Standard, alterar installing xiaomi.eu rom I can't to connect on WCDMA or LTE networks!

I use the tool QPST and is possible to do backup the qcn original archive, if anyone to do a backup with a good Redmi 4 Standard any problems can be solved in its majority because to change ROM doesn't influence the file qcn.

I need that original qcn file to restaure my Redmi 4 Standard! Thanks

I have a redmi 4 prime with no singnal in any slot. I flashed the global rom and the i had this problems. Imeis are ok and read sim but no signal.

Reactions: Sofronis Sofroniou
Same problem man.flashed other roms.flashed modems.nothing works. An update i will let you know.

Did you tried this?

after installation ROM, the system directory pulled file NON-HLOS.bin, then fastboot mode and command

fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot reboot

Make a efs backup before

I had this problem too but it started to work after a reboot in latest rom (7.3.2)

Did you tried this?

after installation ROM, the system directory pulled file NON-HLOS.bin, then fastboot mode and command

fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot reboot

Make a efs backup before
I have tried this but i cannot erase modem. is not allowed.

I solved this.

you have to erase both modems and restore with the program qfil. you need a backup in format .qcn and then you can write your own imeis with WriteDualIMEI_W_G_eMMC. if you need i can create an qcn archive with fake imeis and you can restore with this. then you only have to rewrite the imeis with WriteDualIMEI_W_G_eMMC ( shearch in google)

Same problem as everyone has here.

Any solid solution or recommended downgrade version ROM please??