Note 7 pro network problem

Themms63

Members
Jul 16, 2019
Hello everyone,
I just unboxed my brand new N7P yesterday. But I have been experiencing a very worrying issue of network signal going off and the device says no service. But the funny thing is that whenever I am outdoors, the signals are full but when I am in m room, the signals go down and the phone malfunctions by showing the lock screen more often even while in use. I really need a fix for this issue. I have the 6/128gb variant.
thanks for your help.

• Wow
Reactions: pitshou
[QUOTE = "Themms63, post: 494901, membro: 243665"]
Olá a todos,
Acabei de retirar a caixa do meu novo N7P ontem. Mas eu estou enfrentando um problema muito preocupante de sinal de rede disparando e o dispositivo diz que não há serviço. Mas o mais engraçado é que sempre que estou ao ar livre, os sinais estão cheios, mas quando estou na sala, os sinais diminuem e o telefone não funciona, mostrando a tela de bloqueio com mais frequência, mesmo durante o uso. Eu realmente preciso de uma correção para esse problema. Eu tenho a variante 6 / 128gb.
Obrigado pela ajuda.
[/CITAR]
Amigo, você encontrou uma solução para este problema no redmi note 7 pro?

Gostaria de saber, porque ninguém se pronuncia
sobre o problema de redes móveis no redmi
note 7 pro! Esperei tanto por este smartphone,
e agora me sinto lezado, decepcionado! Por
favor considerar pelo menos uma satisfação
a nós usuários. São muitas pessoas com
esse problema em todo o mundo. Estamos
impossibilitados de usar o aparelho, por conta
desse bug terrível!

Hello everyone. The same problem happens to me. I bought the redmi note 7 pro 6 / 128GB 12 days ago and with the sim card of my phone company that is DigiMobil loses network signal and lock the screen constantly, it is desperate because it also consumes a lot of battery. However, I tried a Movistar sim card (that is not mine) and doesn't give me any problems. Although I hope that with the update to MIUI 11 that problem will be solved because otherwise I will be forced to change the phone companny and pay more for that.