New notification issues in miui 14

wot_tak

Members
Aug 7, 2022
Hello everyone I recently installed MIUI 14 on my poco f3 and ran into a problem: notifications may not come or close by themselves. Auto-upload is enabled, applications are locked in memory, all restrictions are lifted. How can this problem be solved?

UPD: I apologize for the mistakes, I translated the message in the translator.

Hello everyone I recently installed MIUI 14 on my poco f3 and ran into a problem: notifications may not come or close by themselves. Auto-upload is enabled, applications are locked in memory, all restrictions are lifted. How can this problem be solved?

UPD: I apologize for the mistakes, I translated the message in the translator.
None notifications issues on my Poco F3.

Same issue on MIUI 14 stable for Poco F3.
Clean install.
Locked the required apps in memory, gave the correct permissions, enabled autostart and set batterysaving mode to non restriction per app.

This is pretty much all you can do bit it still seems unreliable with notifications.
Did not occur on MIUI 13 before.

also here on poco f3 miui eu 14.0.4 stable. unrlieable notifications. sometimes arrive late sometimes not at all...
did countless formats... devs please fix it. it didnt happen on xiaomi.eu 13

Same issue on mi 11 pro with miui 14 stable. Notifications appear after hours, or never. They tend to show when the app is opened. It affects all background apps - even google maps started updating its location "once a year". MIUI 14 is kind of messed up in that regard...

Same here. I have a poco F3 and notifications don't come. Only when i open the application and sometimes minutes later.
Is there any way to go back to 13 without erasing data?

Having the same issues with MIUI 14.0.6.0 on my Xiaomi 11 Ultra. Never had any issues so far with the previous MIUI version so I guess there is a problem. This is extremely annoying because I can't even have reliable alarm ring.

Having the same issues with MIUI 14.0.6.0 on my Xiaomi 11 Ultra. Never had any issues so far with the previous MIUI version so I guess there is a problem. This is extremely annoying because I can't even have reliable alarm ring.
The default clock system app seems to be reliable for alarms.

Reactions: Smaritz
Mi 11 Pro, MIUI14 stable (xiaomi.eu). The adb log (logcat) shows a lot of these:

02-22 16:15:23.478 4371 4371 W GCM : broadcast intent callback: result=CANCELLED forIntent { act=com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE flg=0x10000000 pkg=com.google.android.apps.tachyon (has extras) }
02-22 16:19:05.406 4371 4371 W GCM : broadcast intent callback: result=CANCELLED forIntent { act=com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE pkg=com.Slack (has extras) }
02-22 16:21:08.534 4371 4371 W GCM : broadcast intent callback: result=CANCELLED forIntent { act=com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE pkg=com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.finance (has extras) }

No matter if the apps are set to autostart, w/ no restrictions for battery saver, etc. - notifications are not coming up, until the particular app is started on purpose.
IMHO, the MIUI14 is a fail. A smart phone is useless without reminders and notifications.

miui 14.0.5 stable also have notification delay unfortunately... i finally gave up and going back to miui 13 :(

newest 14.0.5. - on Poco F3

Setting the autostart helped! Previously on 14.0.4. this way did not work.

Thanks a lot!
glad it worked for you.
im on 14.0.5 too, and notifications for apps like whatsapp and skype are still unreliable unfortunately.
some times theyll arrive and sometimes they wont, or arrive after 1-2 minutes
ive tried auto starting the app, set no restrictions and everything...
going back to 13.0.9 i gave up on 14 for now been trying to fix it for a week...

Reactions: TTome and padidas
I do have the same issue with my Mi11 Pro. I have had this issue before with the CN-Rom when i bought the phone and when i installed 13.0.9 the problem disappeared. Even more frustrating that it has come back with 14.0.6 that I am on right now.
Is there any reaction from the developers on this topic yet? I didn't see an answer. Does anyone have a quick guide how to get back to 13.0.9 - as some of you wrote before, the phone loses it's main functionality with this bug...

Edit: found this and start trying this now - maybe the special permissions might help someone:
Post in thread 'Xiaomi 12s Ultra notification issue after upgrade to Miui 14 stable' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...r-upgrade-to-miui-14-stable.67866/post-682373

Last edited:
Reactions: danmue and Guitsch
I have the same pormlem with the stable 14.0.5.0 on Poco F3.
I installed clean via Fastboot and it works for a few days well, but now the problem is returned.
Is there an solution exept a new clean install?