Notification Issues?

Gershy13

Members
May 2, 2021
Anyone been having spotty notifications recently? Wasnt an issue when i first installed the rom a few days ago, but now i only get some notifications when i unlock my phone or when i open the specific app (mainly snapchat and instagram).
Ive set autostart to on and battery saver to no restrictions, but still same issue.

Any idea whats going on?

Thanks
Gershy13

Anyone been having spotty notifications recently? Wasnt an issue when i first installed the rom a few days ago, but now i only get some notifications when i unlock my phone or when i open the specific app (mainly snapchat and instagram).
Ive set autostart to on and battery saver to no restrictions, but still same issue.

Any idea whats going on?

Thanks
Gershy13
You need to enable the notifications to always run in the background and yes, that does eat battery. You do that you always get your notifications, but I try to limit that to a few specific apps.

You need to enable the notifications to always run in the background and yes, that does eat battery. You do that you always get your notifications, but I try to limit that to a few specific apps.
Which setting is that? I don't mind having a bit more battery drain if the notifications are good as the battery life is already more than enough

All applications belonging to Facebook are problematic.. (WhatsApp , Instagram , etc.)

Yeah I've done that for them but it still seems to have issues. Instagram more than anything else...
SETTINGS->APPS->MANAGE APPS->FACEBOOK->AUTO START Do that for every app that you want notifications from automatically. They need to run in the background to caollect data/notifcations and provide that information to you, as well as, going into SETTINGS->NOTIFICATIONS&CONTROLCENTER->APP nOTIFICATIONS and toggling on the apps you wish to notify you.

Last edited: