Notification Led Stays On With Screen

Iain_B

Members
Mar 25, 2013
Hi,
For some time I thought that the LED was not working. But when I open the case, the screen automatically comes on, so I never saw the LED. But it does work.

Is there a way to keep the LED flashing after the screen comes on? Otherwise it seems pointless having the LEDs working.

So, after I open the case and the screen comes on, I want the notification LEDs to continue flashing. Can this be done - if so, how?
TIA.

you should have a video to describe the issue.
I cannot video the LED light.
When I am working, I put the phone on silent and close the case. If I get a phone call, text or email, the notification light flashes. When I check the phone (open the case) the LED stops flashing.

I want the LED to continue to flash (if something has come in) when the screen comes back on (when I open the case).

I cannot video the LED light.
When I am working, I put the phone on silent and close the case. If I get a phone call, text or email, the notification light flashes. When I check the phone (open the case) the LED stops flashing.

I want the LED to continue to flash (if something has come in) when the screen comes back on (when I open the case).

understand. the led is to notify a new notification until you check. you screen on mean you checked the notification, and the led will off automatically.
you will need a developer to have a twist to the system so the led can be manually off by your action .

Or

try this:
makeuseof.com/tag/customize-android-led-notifications/