Nougat 7.0 Beta Developer Rom Leaked

what do you mean by part locked? you can use your account without beta tester approvement.
You are absolutily right. I have read it , but now i am running it myself it is completely available.
One problem for me, i cant get play store to work without fc

It can be solve by installing webview from aroma gapps

thanks, i will try.

After my post i tried weekly from here and updated to this leak. i got [ RH - 01 ] error.
So will try the hint you gave, allready used the opengapps app to download the detected one

thanks, i will try.

After my post i tried weekly from here and updated to this leak. i got [ RH - 01 ] error.
So will try the hint you gave, allready used the opengapps app to download the detected one

I did clean flash and let opengapps donwload the correct one and install but still get error 70 IMG_4363.JPG

I did clean flash and let opengapps donwload the correct one and install but still get error 70
I think you choose to install all gaaps instead of google services and webview. So you should install only nesesary apps as there is no space in system partition to fit all apps.

I think you choose to install all gaaps instead of google services and webview. So you should install only nesesary apps as there is no space in system partition to fit all apps.
Yes i did, will try the aroma version when I am at home. Now at work

Yes i did, will try the aroma version when I am at home. Now at work

edit: yes,.it.works, but with errors

Get frequently message: Google play service keeps crashing.

I can cancel the message, and it works but how to get ride off it

Last edited: