Official Working Xposed For Miui 9 (sdk 24, Sdk 25)

77bba

Members
Sep 12, 2016
Official beta miui 9 (sdk 24, sdk 25) xposed working version here: https://github.com/rovo89/XposedBrid...ment-337281674
Released by the xposed dev rovo89.
It is still a beta version but xposed 88.2 - test 4 works FLAWLESSLY for me on mi5 sdk 24 (7.0) miui 9 - 7.10.12 eu rom. Used latest official installer.apk

Also on this version, Amplify works with no modifications in selinux policy and not installed as system app.

Tested xMiu so far, not working (AOSP notification Icons at least, 'cause that interested me), the devs must release a new version for miui9.

But xposed works with NO ERRORS on my phone. Also no lag or speed loss in launching / running aps
It seems that are still problems with mi6 and mix 2 devices (sdk 25) but not on all of them.

Good luck!

If you install it and it works, please report back with what modules work and what don't.
Thanks!

I'm on miui 9 but Android 6
Does it work?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Should try to install a version of xposed released for Android 6 ( see what sdk you have and than choose the right one) than ( there is a soarwarez realease made for miui). Make a full nandroid backup in case something goes wrong and than try.

Thank you I'll try.

OT.
Can you please tell me what is magisk? I understood that it's like SuperSU but why I see people who request xposed version for magisk?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk