Official Xiaomi ROM with working Google services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny10

Members
Jan 13, 2022
Hi all! I've been having this Mix 4 for 2 months now and I'm 99999999999% disgusted.
I'm on 12.5.12 stable and this has more bugs than a previous €200 Huawei P smart 2021 I had used for 1 month. It's unbelievably bad ... Like seriously, it't really really bad.

Except that 1 month on P smart 2021 and these 2 months on mix 4, I was an iphone user since 2010. If this is life on android ... Then an iphone should cost at least €3000.

On mix 4:
-hiccups all the time, even when I tap on settings app
-dropped frames all the time, it's just not possible, it's unbelievable
-flashscore app sometimes doesn't show team logos
-sofascore app just refuses to show live games for like 10 seconds
-various apps 3-4 failed account sign in
-imdb app sometimes doesn't load movie covers
-google maps stucks at "finding best routes". If I give google permission to assist gps, it works. But if I want to rely just on the gps of the phone, with no google assistance, no chance. Google maps, waze, maps.me and a few other maping apps just can't do it without google + carrier assistance
-instagram blocks a lot too, it just doesn't load content
-youtube vanced blocks at loading for like 15-20 seconds, at least once a day. I open the app and no content appears for that 15-20 seconds
-spotify app same thing, I open the app, tap on Joe Rogan podcast and it takes like 15 seconds to show me the list of episodes. Not everytime, but most of the times, like 7 out of 10 times

I'm not a power user, I only have 23 apps installed in adition to the ones preinstalled. And from these 23 apps, 10 are utilities like adobe pdf, accuweather, food, wireless remote, live score apps, whatsapp and telegram.

I don't game, I don't play, I literally do nothing in this phone except texting, betting, listening to podcasts and watching youtube.

Xiaomi simply couldn't make a software this bad, so the culprit must be this xiaomi.eu ROM put together by non professionals here on the forum, so I have only one question. I like this no punch hole screen so much that I'm willing to give it one more try, so please tell me:

Can I have original xiaomi rom with OTA updates and working google services ? No xiaomi.eu, no nothing, I want the software to come straight from xiaomi in english. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.