Ok google Not detected

perryano

Members
Apr 14, 2019
Ok Google voice activation was working recently in miui11 v9.10.10 and now on 9.10.17 it's not working. Anyone else notice this

Reactions: speedst3r

galgo

Members
May 31, 2019
Settings - Apps - Manage Apps - in the upper-right corner of the expanded "Standard Apps" menu - Assistant & Speech Input - Assistance App
put on "Google".

Reactions: Sp_ark and cioce

cioce

Members
May 27, 2019
Settings - Apps - Manage Apps - in the upper-right corner of the expanded "Standard Apps" menu - Assistant & Speech Input - Assistance App
put on "Google".
Many thanks, ok Google now is back :)

secco_stecco

Members
Sep 28, 2019
put on "Google".
I tried this, it works for 2/3 minutes then it stops again for no reasons. To restart "ok Google I have to restart the phone or delete Google" data. It works properly only on the previous version. I can try to do a clean installation but it costs me time so do you think that a complete wipe could help me?

Reactions: extpumajl

extpumajl

Members
Mar 19, 2016
I tried this, it works for 2/3 minutes then it stops again for no reasons. To restart "ok Google I have to restart the phone or delete Google" data. It works properly only on the previous version. I can try to do a clean installation but it costs me time so do you think that a complete wipe could help me?
No. It won't help.