Ok google Not detected

Dedsec0

Members
Jun 9, 2019
Hot word ok google is not detected by mi 9 in version 9.6.1 previously in global stable it was working. And in this beta access with voice match cannot be enabled.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-09-15-12-33-243_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-09-15-12-33-243_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 343
Ok Google voice activation was working recently in miui11 v9.10.10 and now on 9.10.17 it's not working. Anyone else notice this

Reactions: speedst3r
Settings - Apps - Manage Apps - in the upper-right corner of the expanded "Standard Apps" menu - Assistant & Speech Input - Assistance App
put on "Google".

Reactions: Sp_ark and cioce
Settings - Apps - Manage Apps - in the upper-right corner of the expanded "Standard Apps" menu - Assistant & Speech Input - Assistance App
put on "Google".
Many thanks, ok Google now is back :)

put on "Google".
I tried this, it works for 2/3 minutes then it stops again for no reasons. To restart "ok Google I have to restart the phone or delete Google" data. It works properly only on the previous version. I can try to do a clean installation but it costs me time so do you think that a complete wipe could help me?

Reactions: extpumajl
I tried this, it works for 2/3 minutes then it stops again for no reasons. To restart "ok Google I have to restart the phone or delete Google" data. It works properly only on the previous version. I can try to do a clean installation but it costs me time so do you think that a complete wipe could help me?
No. It won't help.