ok google on cn rom?

avraham

Members
Sep 29, 2020
hello,big fan here.
right now I'm on cn, as i want to use daily builds sometimes.
i wanted to know whether having hey google (hotword detection) was hard to implement,or if I could do it myself?does it require kernel tweaks?
thanks for the beautiful job,might get back to eu as well.
hope someone can answer :)

install our ROM.. "OK Google" works fine there..
oh wow,the master itself :) thanks for maintaining so many devices
i know eu has it but...don't take it personally,lately xiaomi.eu has degraded kinda..in terms of battery,but mostly in fluidity.im thinking to get back tho.but apart from ok google i don't rly have any interest to use your mods really...
so ig no way to have it on cn anyway ? ;)
and despite of what I've just said on eu ,i repeat that i do still love the rom and appreciate the incredible you guys are doing,thank you so much!

oh wow,the master itself :) thanks for maintaining so many devices
i know eu has it but...don't take it personally,lately xiaomi.eu has degraded kinda..in terms of battery,but mostly in fluidity.im thinking to get back tho.but apart from ok google i don't rly have any interest to use your mods really...
so ig no way to have it on cn anyway ? ;)
and despite of what I've just said on eu ,i repeat that i do still love the rom and appreciate the incredible you guys are doing,thank you so much!
the point is,the more modded sth is,the more it's prone to get additional bugs.additional features and tweaks often comes with new bugs, especially when u have to touch the kernel etc right?

the point is,the more modded sth is,the more it's prone to get additional bugs.additional features and tweaks often comes with new bugs, especially when u have to touch the kernel etc right?
We do not touch kernel..
And I don't see any bugreport from you..

You can't get OK Google to work on China ROM without full Google apps integration and device-specific Hotword blobs.

Reactions: newgolfer
We do not touch kernel..
And I don't see any bugreport from you..
again,my purpose isn't to upset or criticize you by any mean.
and i did make reports in the past(as well as ideas ) ,maybe not with this acc