Old Mi3 With 4.4 - Howto Flash Xiaomi.eu Rom

Muhamed

Members
Jun 24, 2014
Ola

I get a Mi3 for free, with real old Rom, still KitKat.
How I go to xiaomi.eu Rom? Unlock the bootloader with fastboot, flash TWRP and than over TWRP the xiaomi.eu Rom?

I think to flash Mi3 Firmware with Mi Flash, unlock the bootloader on official way isn't needed?!?!

Thanks

Strange... flash TWRP over fastboot, boot to TWRP, try to flash xiaomi.eu Rom and Error.
Flash fastboot China Dev over MiFlash, boot Recovery and Error.
Shut down Mi3, hold volume up and TWRP boot?!?!? Try to flash xiaomi.eu Rom and Error again. Flash official TWRP 3.0.2.0 with TWRP 3.0.0.0, rebbot to TWRP and flash xiaomi.eu Rom without problems. First boot about 15 min.
But now anything work.

Strange... flash TWRP over fastboot, boot to TWRP, try to flash xiaomi.eu Rom and Error.
Flash fastboot China Dev over MiFlash, boot Recovery and Error.
Shut down Mi3, hold volume up and TWRP boot?!?!? Try to flash xiaomi.eu Rom and Error again. Flash official TWRP 3.0.2.0 with TWRP 3.0.0.0, rebbot to TWRP and flash xiaomi.eu Rom without problems. First boot about 15 min.
But now anything work.

Im doing with this step:
1. install TWRP (me use 3.0.2.0) via adb fastboot
2. unlock bootloader if locked via adb fastboot
3.a. use MIFlash to flash China fastboot ROM *** this step is necessary because to merge system and system1 partition
3.b. or merge partition with any other way like use zip installer or linux command *** google it, theres many about it
4. let your device reboot and follow the new rom setting
5. reboot into recovery
6. Wipe (davlik, system, data, cache)
7. Install EU Rom
8. Done

Reactions: dogiex