Invalid Option wake up screen with volume key missing

Zayatoshi

Members
Aug 13, 2019
Hi.
Under Miui 10 in the Settings / Screen Lock, there was an option to wake the screen with the key / volume button.
Not long ago this option was available under rom xiaomi.eu
I noticed that on the latest versions 9.81 and 9.89 (redmi note 7) there was no option to wake up the screen with the volume buttons.
Is a voluntary deletion or a bug?
Thank you in advance

But what I do not understand. This option is still available on the last stable version of miui .. But is no longer present on xiaomi.eu this option does not seem to have been removed from miui. Could you please confirm its presence or absence in your Lock Screen settings?

But what I do not understand. This option is still available on the last stable version of miui .. But is no longer present on xiaomi.eu this option does not seem to have been removed from miui. Could you please confirm its presence or absence in your Lock Screen settings?
What are you talking about? Why are you comparing Weekly to Stable? Stable is months behind Beta, and still uses the old Settings layout. In Beta, there is no more "Wake with volume buttons" in Settings. It has been removed from MIUI.

What are you talking about? Why are you comparing Weekly to Stable? Stable is months behind Beta, and still uses the old Settings layout. In Beta, there is no more "Wake with volume buttons" in Settings. It has been removed from MIUI.

thank you for the clarification. I understand that was removed from the beta. thank's

thank you for the clarification. I understand that was removed from the beta. thank's
Sigh. I like this feature so much.
That makes my power button life much longer. And I don't need to see carefully which button I press to turn on screen.
Useful feature :(