Oreo 8.0 Mi Note 2

Feb 13, 2015
someone already installed oreo 8.0 on the mi note 2.
and how did you do that, because I do not succeed.
twrp gives a problem every time and there is no newer version of it yet.

Aug 1, 2016
which ROM are you referring to? is it the Xiaomi EU or another one?
If the latter, you should check developer own thread for Q&A.
In the first case, could you please post the TWRP version and ROM version you are using? Thanks.

Also...simplest trick which came in mind: have you tried a Full Wipe before trying to load the new ROM? (full wipe meaning deleting everything except for DATA).

Feb 13, 2015
I use the eu rom and I have downloaded the twrp version from this site.
there is also only 1 twrp version for the note 2 and that is from 2016.

but there is also no description of how to install, does it seem to me that they have tested it?

then add an explanation.

and I have not used a full wipe, if it is not necessary it saves a lot of work.

Nov 29, 2017
someone already installed oreo 8.0 on the mi note 2.
and how did you do that, because I do not succeed.
twrp gives a problem every time and there is no newer version of it yet.
What are u talking about? I use the " trebel " TWRP of psyman (v1) and is awesome I also try olders versions from this developer and always works better than good. for TWRP, ROMs firmware,mods = XDA-developers I been trying so many Oreo flavors from this website// just google: XDA mi note 2.
Your welcome also to the telegram group in Spanish/English there are like 3 groups for this device by the way sorry for my crappy English
pD. If u flash any TWRP u will lost all u data and files it's how it is. so make a backup on the micloud/google and save ur files on the PC. After that u will keep your internal storage until u flash another TWRP (I don't change it so often)
Enviado desde mi Mi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2017
I use the eu rom and I have downloaded the twrp version from this site.
there is also only 1 twrp version for the note 2 and that is from 2016.

but there is also no description of how to install, does it seem to me that they have tested it?

then add an explanation.

and I have not used a full wipe, if it is not necessary it saves a lot of work.
https://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?threads/36058/

Post n.83

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Feb 13, 2015
What are u talking about? I use the " trebel " TWRP of psyman (v1) and is awesome I also try olders versions from this developer and always works better than good. for TWRP, ROMs firmware,mods = XDA-developers I been trying so many Oreo flavors from this website// just google: XDA mi note 2.
Your welcome also to the telegram group in Spanish/English there are like 3 groups for this device by the way sorry for my crappy English
pD. If u flash any TWRP u will lost all u data and files it's how it is. so make a backup on the micloud/google and save ur files on the PC. After that u will keep your internal storage until u flash another TWRP (I don't change it so often)
Enviado desde mi Mi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
Ok,thank you.