OREO 8.1

iamme729

Members
Nov 22, 2015
MiA1 OTA update has rolled out...mine updated yesterday 7-16-2018...a few minor changes nothing extraordinary... Seems to be a bit more optimized..
Smoother and faster...no bugs detected as of now ...check for the update from System Updates in settings....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

paolocorpo

Members
Apr 23, 2018
I personally reverted to June patch version
I faced a big instability of BT connection with infotainment system of my FORD and a very big drainage of battery

Jul 25, 2018
I personally reverted to June patch version
I faced a big instability of BT connection with infotainment system of my FORD and a very big drainage of battery
I too would like to revert back to June patch. Seems that since the July patch Bluetooth LDAC isn't working anymore, only AAC or SBC. I'd be very interested to have a tutorial on how to revert to June patch. Since you have already done it could you please help me out here, thanks.

Jos W

Members
Nov 13, 2017
I too would like to revert back to June patch. Seems that since the July patch Bluetooth LDAC isn't working anymore, only AAC or SBC. I'd be very interested to have a tutorial on how to revert to June patch. Since you have already done it could you please help me out here, thanks.
I turned off automatic updates in Playstore. Battery life is back to normal. That is more Theem four days.

paolocorpo

Members
Apr 23, 2018
Ciao,
personally I performed a flash of recovery IMAGE using TWRP without any wipe in order to save my data , settings and the already installed apps
The image recovery can be downloaded here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ztsyv5C72313xwV2zAJqgSLPT0eQdUmS

You have to have bootloader unlocked
SO:
put your device in fastboot
Boot into recovery ( personally I use only the boot ... I have not TWRP installed definetively)
FLash the image
Boot into system
put your device in fastboot (optional)
Boot into recovery (optional)
Flash Magisk 16.7 (optional)