New Picture in Picture dont work - MIUI 11 #MI9

Toriga

Members
Sep 25, 2019
In Xiaomi MI 9 MIUI 11 9.9.27 latest.
Floating things dont work ....
Example, the call of whatsapp, the call of messanger, the call of google duo, all the floating things dont work.
When you back from one of this call to "desktop" the call disappear instead to show the call in a little rettangle.

Are you using full screen gestures ?
Do you have the display over other apps permission enabled for the apps you use ? How about the Picture-in-picture permission ?

It's all right.
Yes, I'm using full screen gestures.
It's a bug, because if you swipe from down to up slowly, and you go in App Viewer(where you close the apps), the picture in picture work, instead if you swipe fast to go home, picture in picture don't work, and if you return to the call, all the screen of the call remain black.

PiP always had issues with full screen gestures and it's unreliable. Something about how the gestures are implemented by Xiaomi (it's an additional overlay on the screen).

In miui 10 all worked good.
Team of xiaomi.eu could try to fix?
Or I have to create a bug report to xiaomi?

In miui 10 all worked good.
Team of xiaomi.eu could try to fix?
Or I have to create a bug report to xiaomi?
Its a miui bug.. So obviously it's upto the official miui developers to fix it. Frankly I really hoped they would make full screen gesture more compatible with pip on miui 11. There goes my hope.. Its worse now..

Its a miui bug.. So obviously it's upto the official miui developers to fix it. Frankly I really hoped they would make full screen gesture more compatible with pip on miui 11. There goes my hope.. Its worse now..

I don't think is a miui bug, because in global rom all worked good, in xiaomi.eu ROM there is this bug.
Can you try to fix?

I don't think is a miui bug, because in global rom all worked good, in xiaomi.eu ROM there is this bug.
Can you try to fix?
strange.. from where do you have dev global V11 rom..?

So how do you know thatt on Global V11 it works?

And again its not for xiaomi.eu devs to fix.... Its official miui bug and official devs have to fix it... No advantage in talking about it here.. @Toriga @Atomhuzat
OK, but nobody know where can we put this bug to official miui developers desk to fix that.
Quick snap mode also doesnt work.
For the first time when Mi9 in available, so many times we posted a thread in c.mi.com to enable 4K60FPS EIS and fix that audio s**t sound... But still 6 months later, nobody answered our request.

So how? Where?

I'm on latest rom for mi9 and I have pip working for Youtube Vanced, Maps and Duo. In dou it got a little crazy after a while sometimes.

Is there yet the bug in last versions, because I didn't update yet? I can confirm that there isn't the bug in MIUI 11 EU Stable...