Please Help. Fake Rom To Official Rom

Aug 23, 2014
Hi
yesterday i post thread where i wrote how i bought 5 redmi 4 prime devices.
one of them i bought before and came on official chinese rom so I was able to unlock bootloader
But now on other 4 devices I have some not original multilanguage rom.
It says Miui Globall 8.0 stable
8.0.5.0.0. MBECNDG (8.0.5.0.0. MBECNDG) that pointing on fake rom based on china rom
but i am not able to ulock bootloader and bootloader is locked (checked)

Any idea how i supossed to flas now chinese official dev rom so i will be able to unlock bootloader and instal rom from this page

please help

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2014
Ok after I contact ******* they said they install that rom. after I follow instruction to flash official rom from link they provided with .tgz extension and I fail twice. appear error while flashing in ELD mode so after that I was not able to go to eld mode anymore, but recovery mode was available. so I used chinese MI pc suite and download developer rom from official page and flash via that. so I manage to boot rom.

Dec 15, 2016
Hello,
I also bought a redmi 4 Prime from ******* with the same shop rom as you had. I want to install the xiaomi.eu rom with root and twrp, can you please tell me how you unlocked the bootloader and flash rom?
Best Regards

Dec 15, 2016
yup have same phone from same store same rom .... Matija can you tell me the steps y made? i reallyu need to change also

Thks in advance

Dec 15, 2016
A member from ******* send me a message (i asked the shop how to unlock bootloader and intall a custom rom) where he said that I shouldn't install the xiaomi.eu rom because there is a serious bug when you update the phone it will brick.
Does anybody know about this bug?
Best Regards

Oct 17, 2016
A member from ******* send me a message (i asked the shop how to unlock bootloader and intall a custom rom) where he said that I shouldn't install the xiaomi.eu rom because there is a serious bug when you update the phone it will brick.
Does anybody know about this bug?
Best Regards
Absolute bullshit. Always install the Xiaomi.eu ROM!