Please Help. Fake Rom To Official Rom

Discussion in 'Question & Answers' started by Matija_Bambir, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Matija_Bambir

Aug 23, 2014
    Male
    #1Matija_Bambir,Nov 29, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    Hi
    yesterday i post thread where i wrote how i bought 5 redmi 4 prime devices.
    one of them i bought before and came on official chinese rom so I was able to unlock bootloader
    But now on other 4 devices I have some not original multilanguage rom.
    It says Miui Globall 8.0 stable
    8.0.5.0.0. MBECNDG (8.0.5.0.0. MBECNDG) that pointing on fake rom based on china rom
    but i am not able to ulock bootloader and bootloader is locked (checked)

Any idea how i supossed to flas now chinese official dev rom so i will be able to unlock bootloader and instal rom from this page

please help

2. Matija_Bambir

Aug 23, 2014
    Male
    Ok after I contact ******* they said they install that rom. after I follow instruction to flash official rom from link they provided with .tgz extension and I fail twice. appear error while flashing in ELD mode so after that I was not able to go to eld mode anymore, but recovery mode was available. so I used chinese MI pc suite and download developer rom from official page and flash via that. so I manage to boot rom.

3. Patrick12321

Dec 15, 2016
    Male
    Hello,
    I also bought a redmi 4 Prime from ******* with the same shop rom as you had. I want to install the xiaomi.eu rom with root and twrp, can you please tell me how you unlocked the bootloader and flash rom?
    Best Regards

4. Edgar Guedes

Dec 15, 2016
    Male
    yup have same phone from same store same rom .... Matija can you tell me the steps y made? i reallyu need to change also

Thks in advance

5. Patrick12321

Dec 15, 2016
    Male
    A member from ******* send me a message (i asked the shop how to unlock bootloader and intall a custom rom) where he said that I shouldn't install the xiaomi.eu rom because there is a serious bug when you update the phone it will brick.
    Does anybody know about this bug?
    Best Regards

6. tgtg!

tgtg!Members

Oct 17, 2016
    Male
    Absolute bullshit. Always install the Xiaomi.eu ROM!

Share Our Site